Blufor AT guy rifle

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Elvis_FIN
Donator

Blufor AT guy rifle

Post#1 » Wed 07 Oct, 2020 12:52 am

Any chance to add blufor AT guy other weapon option besides MX ? Problem is that MX is maybe worst gun to have. It has terrible recoil and damage is not so good. AT guy is usually on heavy load and with MX you can't hit anything. Even smaller caliber weapon would be nice to have as an option.

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Re: Blufor AT guy rifle

Post#2 » Wed 07 Oct, 2020 2:23 am

Any special ideas?
My Steam Profile

• Worth: WAAYYY TOO MUCH
  • Games owned: 323
  • Games played: 205 (63%)
  • Hours on record: 7,946.8h

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#3 » Wed 07 Oct, 2020 3:57 am

Good question. I think you are quite strict that equipment designed to one faction is not to be used by other faction. So like ADR-97. Is that actually in use at EUTW? But that weapon is maybe designed for (Livonia) greenfor. But could be nice for blufor AT guys even clip size is closer to AR guys. One possibility is Mk18. Even it is 7.62 it is not very powerful 7.62.

Another thing. Is it very hard to add stealth balaclava with goggels to greenfor? Quite stupid that greenfor snipers cannot have full thermal protection. Maybe I wrote this request before in some other topic.

Mudokon
Donator

Post#4 » Wed 07 Oct, 2020 12:19 pm

Yes, the MX is really bad. Horizontal recoil is too big, making it impossible to control. It shoots slower, is weaker and has more recoil than Katiba and Promet.
Adding the Spar-16 might be a solution. It is used both on Tanoa and the mediterranean region by CTRG and NATO US.
CTRG uses Spar-16 (Black) on Tanoa & Altis/Stratis (which is not the case in EUTW).
NATO US uses Spar-16 (Khaki) on Tanoa and Spar-16 (Sand) on Altis/Stratis/Malden.

Elvis_FIN wrote: So like ADR-97. Is that actually in use at EUTW? But that weapon is maybe designed for (Livonia) greenfor.

ADR-97 was introduced way before Contact DLC. LDF's (Greenfor Livonia) standard issue assault rifle is the Promet, which AAF can currently purchase in EUTW.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#5 » Wed 07 Oct, 2020 2:12 pm

Yes, spar-16 would be great solution.

vicko
Donator

Post#6 » Fri 09 Oct, 2020 10:50 am

I feel so confident when carrying spar-16. I fear no one, not even CSAT :D

So, yes please. Give us spar :shoot:

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#7 » Thu 29 Oct, 2020 3:39 pm

Any chance to get this spar-16 on next update?

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#8 » Thu 29 Oct, 2020 5:52 pm

Is beeing discussed internally ;)
My Steam Profile

• Worth: WAAYYY TOO MUCH
  • Games owned: 323
  • Games played: 205 (63%)
  • Hours on record: 7,946.8h

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#9 » Sun 31 Jan, 2021 1:39 am

Any chance to get NATO US AT guy some other option (spar-16 maybe) than this MX ? It really takes the fun out of gameplay to play only with bad MX. Servers has so few players that AT guys must play most of time as regular infantry. MX is bad and when carrying heavy (launcher + rockets) it is way worse. I hope 'fun to play' factor is more important than some other factors.

BIM
Donator

Post#10 » Sun 31 Jan, 2021 12:52 pm

Elvis_FIN wrote:Any chance to get NATO US AT guy some other option (spar-16 maybe) than this MX ? It really takes the fun out of gameplay to play only with bad MX. Servers has so few players that AT guys must play most of time as regular infantry. MX is bad and when carrying heavy (launcher + rockets) it is way worse. I hope 'fun to play' factor is more important than some other factors.

+1

Deeelite
Donator

Post#11 » Tue 02 Feb, 2021 9:19 pm

Super LOL :

the LAST person supposed to have recoil problems has been the FIRST to comment this post ! :lol:
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois