someone, who is not me, should:
1. Choose a layout.
2. Set date and time.
3. Assemble players
a. Make a forum tread.
b. Every player who like to join should post a e.g. „PlayerName, count me in on “.
c. The players should communicate which role they would like to play.
Before the event expect
4. Get EUTW.net members to set the layout at specific date & time.
5. Get EUTW.net members to restart the sever just before the event begin.
6. Let the players divide in two groups.
This should be done up front, in order to avoid the problem of uneven teams‘ in the beginning.
7. Choose a player per side as CCO (chief communications officer).
CCO is supposed to be the main getaway for communication to server admin during the event.
8. DON’T use Teamspeak or Discord!
Otherwise every player who joins the server unaware of the event, is excluded, because she/he can’t f****** hear you.
Keep in mind EUTW.net is public AND playable w/o any additional mods or software.
9. Spare me a UAV operator seat, please?!
Sequence of steps is random.
Why I’m not doing all above all by myself? -> No time.