Report for Leroy Jenkins (lack of respect+insults)

Report player disruptions on the servers
Secret Agent
Community Member

Report for Leroy Jenkins (lack of respect+insults)

Post#1 » Mon 11 Jan, 2021 12:35 am

In the game of today Sunday 10 of Jan (UNFINISHED COMPLEX) Leroy Jenkins typed over global : FUCK YOU BOB , cause she was several times killed with my lovely linx and i guess she get salty about it.
I have to add here and its not the first time it happens this player insists in call me Bob in reference of one of my most knowns nicknames ``Battle Bot´´ and i like to report she uses it constantly with the intention to offend me (good for me it doesnt affect me) but this player insists in every time wants talks to me she try uses contemptuously and i see a severe lack of respect.

Adding bit more information about this episode happened with some of admins online so if any admin in server haves dubts about this can confirm it with; Nyles (that he was in her side team) and Michael ( that was on my side team).
I want to leave it clear that i ask the same respect as i give to others, nothing more nothing less.
Hope its clear enougth evidences to get this player punished cause this attitude and no more happens again.

Best regards to the team and good nigth.

Nyles
EUTW Management

Re: Report for Leroy Jenkins (lack of respect+insults)

Post#2 » Mon 11 Jan, 2021 4:26 pm

Yes, please avoid provoking other players and remain respectful. I know you have a tendency to enjoy provoking others, Leroy, but please keep it civic on the servers.

Secret Agent
Community Member

Post#3 » Mon 11 Jan, 2021 5:16 pm

So thats all? Verbal warning??? I have seen temporary bans for less and thats it for him?
Any special treat cause its Leroy?
You just confirmed this player haves a tendency provocking others and no punish for an a repetitive bad attitude?
I see a special treat for some players that aren´t applied for others , im sorry but i have to say this inequality appliying sanctions....

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#4 » Mon 11 Jan, 2021 7:24 pm

He is on our shitlist for a long time, trust me when I say he certainly isn't receiving any special treatment. We are bumping heads quite frequently on discord.

You are right to ask for respect and he certainly hasn't provided that. But the next level of escalation here cannot be a ban. It's one instance and it is noted. If that behavior continues and is documented and reported, timeouts will come in effect, like for everybody else. For now it is a warning.

Leroy
Donator

Post#5 » Mon 11 Jan, 2021 8:45 pm

Well in my defense, i immediately said "sry" after that outburst.

It was not meant that much as an insult. More like a frustration call after i was "several times killed with my lovely linx"

And i just call you Bob because you change names so often.
It´s easier for me.

Leroy
Donator

Post#6 » Mon 11 Jan, 2021 8:58 pm

Also i am not a female.
Or a rat or rodent, like he likes to call me.

Secret Agent
Community Member

Post#7 » Mon 11 Jan, 2021 10:49 pm

That you call me bob ``cause its easier for you´´ its completely a lie, or you dont remember yesterday after when i said you call me that cause trying to offend me and you literally said answering on global side; Thats true. So you can try make it look soft words now when you uses with that goal. But you repeated it today calling me for a nickname its not mine or you want me to upload the image? and report you again?
But yeah after he or she read the report , seems came down after seeing it.
I will report you many times are needed till you learn to respect others ingame.

Also i have to add all server players i know in server they call you rat , thats not a word or name i had use for calling specifically to you , EVERYONE DOES ;)
Good evening

Leroy
Donator

Post#8 » Mon 11 Jan, 2021 11:27 pm

Well i am not gonna call you "Secret Agent".

That is for sure.

https://forums.eutw.net/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7921

This was you too, maybe you´re still mad about that.

Secret Agent
Community Member

Post#9 » Tue 12 Jan, 2021 12:11 am

What? Omg this guy... how old are you really 13? hahaha
I guess by your last post this conversation its over and you got no more things to argue really, everything has been exposed clearly what kind of person you are and who its the mad here hahahaha.
Good nigth

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#10 » Tue 12 Jan, 2021 12:45 pm

Im gonna lock this post as everything is stated, what needed to be said.

As we agree, everyone behaves now on the servers.
I hope we are all adults and can communicate that way at least to a degree.

Rage and frustration can happen, but try to refrain from insulting other players.

Also try to play the game if you are on the server or otherwise its demoralizing for your team.

As both of you have discord iirc you can message me if you have things regarding this specific thread.
My Steam Profile

• Worth: WAAYYY TOO MUCH
  • Games owned: 323
  • Games played: 205 (63%)
  • Hours on record: 7,946.8h