potato chip aka osprey

Report player disruptions on the servers
Leroy
Donator

potato chip aka osprey

Post#1 » Sat 16 Nov, 2019 8:18 pm

This guy keeps changing teams.
Pretending he is that old Osprey player.

My guess is that he bought that account and now just trolls with it.

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Re: potato chip aka osprey

Post#2 » Sun 17 Nov, 2019 5:05 pm

Im not sure what to say here.

A) he Switched teams once to Opfor(after about 2h, for about 5min) and then back to Blue (for another 30min), he did not place any markers in that time window OR after

B) you accused him of fucking up the MLRS, that actually flipped when driving through the woods(not sure if Maq later destroyed it), the driver got out and respawned after placing a marker that got deleted by 3Hugger

C) his player Name before was osprey_s, the Osprey you mean was Osprey_V

D)you indirectly accused potato of deleting your markers, while they got deleted by Map , _paul and others

So what i actually see is that you verbally accuse someone of stuff that he didnt do and he/she feels assaulted by that. enough to report you on discord for chat harrasment.

Im not sure what was with team switching but that could have been due him wanting a specific slot or similar , but its not as suspicious as others doing that.

The only thing i can say is:
Leroy learn to be calm, do not accuse people in the open if YOU do not have evidence.
You can ask me personally or in the forum to check on someone, or in discord if its urgent.
If you do things like this (and some cases in the past) it shows YOU in a bad light, as after many such cases the value of you accusations and reports will deminish(for others, admins sure need to be neutral and still check stuff, you cant imagine how long that stuff takes on a more complex case).

Dont escalate the situation by beeing rude or other stuff as this CAN scare away newcommers, as the negative emotions always stay out.

I will consult the other admin on how decide here and we will come back.
My Steam Profile

• Worth: WAAYYY TOO MUCH
  • Games owned: 323
  • Games played: 205 (63%)
  • Hours on record: 7,946.8h

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#3 » Sun 17 Nov, 2019 10:26 pm

Leroy wrote:This guy keeps changing teams.
Pretending he is that old Osprey player.

My guess is that he bought that account and now just trolls with it.

So, the abuse is that he changed to the other team for 5 min? And also you being you, pushing some additional buttons.
"If It Isn't Documented, It Doesn't Exist"

Leroy
Donator

Post#4 » Sun 17 Nov, 2019 10:28 pm

He said something like : "Oh i can get 15k everytime i change team", and so he did.
Went on and bought APCs.

And for a veteran, he asked too many questions.

Old name, new player.
Last edited by Leroy on Sun 17 Nov, 2019 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leroy
Donator

Post#5 » Sun 17 Nov, 2019 10:30 pm

But thats all yesterdays news.

potato Chip
Community Member

Post#6 » Mon 18 Nov, 2019 11:22 am

Yes, I changed teams to get 15k, it is now patched and I brought this issue up before. The questions I was asking are all due to the fact that I haven't been on EUTW for 3 years, and in addition to that am on brain medication. What I hate about you is your scrutiny, what does it bother you about my username old or new. I didn't even buy that MRLS, so what ?

Grenadier
Donator

Post#7 » Mon 18 Nov, 2019 12:52 pm

let's not argue, just close this topic. servers are alives. new players inc to community. yesterday game was amazing, GJ green team :D
P.S. Nyx is OP on lite.

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#8 » Mon 18 Nov, 2019 7:23 pm

Closing Thread
My Steam Profile

• Worth: WAAYYY TOO MUCH
  • Games owned: 323
  • Games played: 205 (63%)
  • Hours on record: 7,946.8h