YONOTAN

Report player disruptions on the servers
Cpt.JET
Community Member

YONOTAN

Post#1 » Tue 05 Feb, 2019 10:18 pm

MAP: Sector B
Time: NOW

YONOTAN.he got in my helicopter where the shooter was. I warned him I had a shooter. he refused to leave my helicopter. intercepted control. fired shots. did not go long. I spent 15 minutes talking to him. very painful experience.
maybe he can explain his behavior. perhaps the reason for the misunderstanding is my poor knowledge of English. :banghead:

it would be the best solution. I don't demand punishment. I just want to know the reason for his behavior.

Thanks

vicious
PVP Warfare Admin

Re: YONOTAN

Post#2 » Thu 07 Feb, 2019 2:44 pm

Hello Cpt.JET. There is a clear rule for that. If you own the vehicle its your decision who is using it. If he refused to leave it its a timeout for him. Maybe he will reply here. I wait.

durak_ivan
Donator

Post#3 » Thu 14 Feb, 2019 2:00 pm

vicious wrote:Hello Cpt.JET. There is a clear rule for that. If you own the vehicle its your decision who is using it. If he refused to leave it its a timeout for him. Maybe he will reply here. I wait.

Vicious is it possible to have script capability to eject somebody from your vehicle?

S3Savage
Donator

Post#4 » Fri 15 Feb, 2019 5:31 pm

Maybe an option to "lock" your vehicle in a way that only squadmates and yourself can enter and switch seats is a good option.

Most of the time a vehicle gets compromised by your own team is because of the owner leaving the vehicle unlocked for fast seat switching and/or squadmate boarding.