Childish Ban

Banned from our servers? Post your appeal here
esfumato
Donator

Childish Ban

Post#1 » Tue 03 Nov, 2020 11:57 pm

Right now playing I have been banned because of "MHQ Abuse".

Just because I was driving the MHQ back to a previous sector and I don't know who the admin was I have been banned.

Remove the ban.

I wasn't MHQ abusing or something.

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Re: Childish Ban

Post#2 » Wed 04 Nov, 2020 1:03 am

Its just a kick (kicks are 2 min Bans, nothing to worry), the admin in question kicked you because you were smacktalking while driving MHQ in the open, where you needed to stop to type, what is very bad when you drive a such important vehicle.
Just see it as a warning not to text and drive (especially not smacktalking and driving)
My Steam Profile

• Worth: WAAYYY TOO MUCH
  • Games owned: 323
  • Games played: 205 (63%)
  • Hours on record: 7,946.8h

BIM
Donator

Post#3 » Wed 04 Nov, 2020 3:26 pm

Next time you are going to drive MHQ away from a flag that your team is attacking, please ask your team if they think its a good or bad idea. Especially when MHQ is cooled down and not compromised.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#4 » Thu 05 Nov, 2020 11:01 am

BIM wrote:Next time you are going to drive MHQ away from a flag that your team is attacking, please ask your team if they think its a good or bad idea. Especially when MHQ is cooled down and not compromised.

That is very clearly said in EUTW rules:
"If you see an MHQ supporting an assault on a capture point and you have a better idea. Let your team know what you are planning to do".

https://www.eutw.net/server-rules/

durak_ivan
Donator

Post#5 » Thu 05 Nov, 2020 7:17 pm

BIM wrote:Next time you are going to drive MHQ away from a flag that your team is attacking, please ask your team if they think its a good or bad idea. Especially when MHQ is cooled down and not compromised.

:rocker:

that's the way!