my ban

Banned from our servers? Post your appeal here
Bobby Dazzler
Community Member

my ban

Post#1 » Sat 13 Apr, 2019 2:14 pm

I have been banned yesterday for 48 hours by MarcoCRO without a warning for taking an mhq around the map close to the enemy base where they would not expect it, apparently my mic wasn't working so they thought i was just trolling not aware of my plan, can I get unbanned so I can play over this weekend. Thank you. Also MarkoCRO said he made an appeal for my ban but i cant find it. Server#1

MarkoCRO
PVP Warfare Admin

Re: my ban

Post#2 » Sat 13 Apr, 2019 2:55 pm

You were called out over VOIP same thing did Falcon and we got no feedback from you, it looked like troling in that given moment.
You cant see thread becouse its only visible to Eutw staff, i explained whole situation there so dont need any input from your side, hopefully this will be resolved soon and you can play again.

Bobby Dazzler
Community Member

Post#3 » Sat 13 Apr, 2019 3:32 pm

all good now, thank you and sorry for being a pain in the back side

MarkoCRO
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#4 » Sat 13 Apr, 2019 3:48 pm

Thanks to gippo, he agreed to remove your ban.
Take notice:

1.If suddenly admin or more teammates calls you out over VOIP then something is wrong and best to take action and respond quickly to resolve any misunderstanding (to avoid being reported, kick or ban)- applies to every player also

2.If you are planing to do something very risky in critical situations like that session when we hanged only on 2 flags and every tactical placement of MHQs matter so we don't lose match you can even just send message in side channel and inform teammates of your actions so in general you will get feedback is that idea good or like don't do it man, if team agrees yes lets risk it and even if your plan doesn't succeed you get no burden of your actions and everyone will accept that. - also applies to every player

So if you just left message - [MHQ-B going to Winery] in that given moment this misunderstanding wouldn't happen.