Was banned for a case

Banned from our servers? Post your appeal here
vatt
Community Member

Was banned for a case

Post#1 » Sat 02 Feb, 2019 3:35 pm

While defending the point i just Alt tab then bug happend and mouse, which was clicking when i was alt tab, start to shoot and i couldn't stop. Pls unban me because i am usual player on this server.

Leroy
Community Member

Re: Was banned for a case

Post#2 » Sat 02 Feb, 2019 3:46 pm

You got into my bunker, waited 15 seconds, shot me with ur pistol and then dragged my body out into the sniperfire.

vatt
Community Member

Post#3 » Sat 02 Feb, 2019 3:48 pm

I told you 6x times it was just a case, there is a bug like when u alt tab and get back to the game it begins just to shoot non-stop. Hope you have enough brain to understand it!

Leroy
Community Member

Post#4 » Sat 02 Feb, 2019 4:29 pm

Yea, right...

Grenadier
Community Member

Post#5 » Sun 03 Feb, 2019 12:47 pm

you got ban only for 7 day

3Hugger
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#6 » Sun 03 Feb, 2019 1:25 pm

It happened as Leroy said, we have you on recording, you trying to appeal by bluntly lieing makes your position even weaker.

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#7 » Mon 04 Feb, 2019 12:15 am

Code: Select all

14:13:33   (Side) Leroy Jenkins: that´s a ban my friend
14:19:49   (Side) Leroy Jenkins: sniper firing at marid already
14:20:09   (Side) vatt: Can u leave this shit leroy
14:20:16   (Side) vatt: u are the most useless player
14:20:28   (Side) vatt: why do u breathe with our i2
14:20:31   (Side) vatt: o2*
14:20:40   (Side) Leroy Jenkins: get it all out kid
14:20:49   (Side) Leroy Jenkins: ur last day anyway
14:20:57   (Side) vatt: Ur last day in life

edit: but why do you drag him out though? I mean if you have the bug and you actually shoot him with one bullet (Rook-40 9 mm is NOT AN AUTOMATIC RIFLE, so it should only shoot 1 bullet) and kill him - let's assume either Leroy was already wounded or you accidentally alt tabbed back when you were targeting Leroy's head. Then why would you drag him?

Please someone post that video.
"If It Isn't Documented, It Doesn't Exist"

Leroy
Community Member

Post#8 » Mon 04 Feb, 2019 5:24 pm

I think 3Hugger was referring to the replay tools with the recording. I didn´t see that TK coming and therefore had no video capture software running at that time.

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#9 » Mon 04 Feb, 2019 6:39 pm

Leroy wrote:I think 3Hugger was referring to the replay tools with the recording. I didn´t see that TK coming and therefore had no video capture software running at that time.

Ah I see. Either way, I think this case is clear. 7 days is generous.

vatt
Community Member

Post#10 » Mon 04 Feb, 2019 10:57 pm

GiPPO wrote:
Leroy wrote:I think 3Hugger was referring to the replay tools with the recording. I didn´t see that TK coming and therefore had no video capture software running at that time.

Ah I see. Either way, I think this case is clear. 10 days is generous.

I see, you dont understand just the sense of problem. So i had recorded a video about this, espessialy for you. Hope after watching it i will finnaly get your "Sorry".
https://youtu.be/LNo794Ob7Cc

Leroy
Community Member

Post#11 » Mon 04 Feb, 2019 11:33 pm

ROFL

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#12 » Tue 05 Feb, 2019 12:03 am

BTW I previously wrote 10 days but it was 7.

I am not feeling that young, but thank you very much this really boosted my confidence! :)

Is there a bug when you randomly drag people out of cover? Why did you do that? Why didn't you react anything (the sorry you have been asking from us would've been great conflict solver there) and why did you started shittalking minutes after this?

And the last: please if you didn't do anything and didn't drag him out on purpose, please show the rest of the video because I see that you recorded the situation. (although you are aiming at him constantly and zooming in - I can get it, it can happen.....).

Please show the rest of the video, let us see what happened there.

scratch
Community Member

Post#13 » Tue 05 Feb, 2019 12:12 am

Is this thing also drug players vatt? Kinda new to this type of errors

Edit: Oh, Gippo already mentioned
the floor is lava!

vatt
Community Member

Post#14 » Tue 05 Feb, 2019 5:02 pm

GiPPO wrote:BTW I previously wrote 10 days but it was 7.

I am not feeling that young, but thank you very much this really boosted my confidence! :)

Is there a bug when you randomly drag people out of cover? Why did you do that? Why didn't you react anything (the sorry you have been asking from us would've been great conflict solver there) and why did you started shittalking minutes after this?

And the last: please if you didn't do anything and didn't drag him out on purpose, please show the rest of the video because I see that you recorded the situation. (although you are aiming at him constantly and zooming in - I can get it, it can happen.....).

To make everything clear i decided to answer each of your questions right here.
1)Is there a bug when you randomly drag people out of cover?
There isn't.
2)Why did you do that(If you mean dgragging him)?
As you could see, there were 3 enemies inside the point at that moment, so i thought it would be not safe to restore him at the bunker, then i decided to drag him to the covered place, which i decided the closiest building is.
3)Why didn't you react anything (the sorry you have been asking from us would've been great conflict solver there).
Mainly dont understand the question. Also agree - "sorry" isn't the solution here because i've been waiting for unban.
4)Why did you started shittalking minutes after this?
Did I? Look what was the dialogue started from? I didnt say at least a word to him when he has already flamed me with "You are banned man". Correctly, i didnt define trash talking by me at least to "Leeroy". I didnt flame with facts connecting to his nickname i mean.
And about the video:
Unfortunetly i have no possibility to upload it now(mb later). But, trust me, you will see nothing new expect the facts i've noticed to you before

vatt
Community Member

Post#15 » Thu 07 Feb, 2019 7:30 pm

Funny fact. Facely we can see that all questions are answered and there are no more reasons to keep me banned. Buuuut, i've been waiting for admin's answer 2 days already. What is problem?

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#16 » Fri 08 Feb, 2019 1:04 am

vatt wrote:
GiPPO wrote:BTW I previously wrote 10 days but it was 7.

To make everything clear i decided to answer each of your questions right here.
1)Is there a bug when you randomly drag people out of cover?
There isn't.

2)Why did you do that(If you mean dgragging him)?
As you could see, there were 3 enemies inside the point at that moment, so i thought it would be not safe to restore him at the bunker, then i decided to drag him to the covered place, which i decided the closiest building is.

Not true

3)Why didn't you react anything (the sorry you have been asking from us would've been great conflict solver there).
Mainly dont understand the question. Also agree - "sorry" isn't the solution here because i've been waiting for unban.

I meant in chat, when you teamkilled him and when he called you out. You reacted nothing in chat. A sorry would've helped instead of the upcoming further shittalking

4)Why did you started shittalking minutes after this?
Did I? Look what was the dialogue started from? I didnt say at least a word to him when he has already flamed me with "You are banned man".

Well of course he flamed because you teamkilled him and dragged him out lol. you didn't react, but after minutes with "Can u leave this shit leroy... u are the most useless player why do u breathe with our o2"

Correctly, i didnt define trash talking by me at least to "Leeroy". I didnt flame with facts connecting to his nickname i mean.
I do not understand this, you were just asking why does he breathe the same oxygen and saying he is the most useless player, but apparently that is not shit talking, but calling out him because of his name is.
Sure, calling out players with "you are banned" has its own beautiful arrogance itself, I agree.

And about the video:
Unfortunetly i have no possibility to upload it now(mb later). But, trust me, you will see nothing new expect the facts i've noticed to you before

Fair enough

Funny fact. Facely we can see that all questions are answered and there are no more reasons to keep me banned. Buuuut, i've been waiting for admin's answer 2 days already. What is problem?

I have seen some shit here, it doesn't add up.
I have removed your ban (would've ended within 2 days). I do not believe that you didn't deserve it, I do believe you that you think you didn't break any rules (or bullshitting very well) and I admire your efforts put into getting yourself unbanned - even with a video. Although the "some young admins" part is kind of condescending, but I'll let you have it.
I am pretty sure there will be a next time (when this first ban will be taken into consideration), but let's all hope not.

vatt
Community Member

Post#17 » Fri 08 Feb, 2019 2:33 pm

Not so fast as i expected but still ty for been unbanned. And also sorry about "3 enemies inside", i usually play for blue unit, but that time i decided to try for red.