Server activity

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Camil
Community Member

Server activity

Post#1 » Sat 07 Aug, 2021 9:53 pm

Hello everyone. Like most of you guys, I guess, I'm missing the good old time of 60/60 connection.

Would it be possible to add more bots on the map when under 10 real player connected?
It would make the server more attractive and help ppl to connect.
Because no one want to spend 1 hour on an empty server with nothing to do waiting for others.

With few bots I think it would give some reason to connect and play a bit.

Hetfield
Donator

Re: Server activity

Post#2 » Wed 01 Sep, 2021 6:28 pm

Yeah, I think it could be a good idea

RagedLemon
Community Member

Post#3 » Thu 02 Sep, 2021 10:57 pm

Hello, used to play EUTW all the time back in 2015-2018... Makes me sad to see the servers barely getting anybody. Maybe we could all work together and try to advertise this game mode again to the Arma 3 community? Lots of KOTH players may enjoy this. Tell friends, family, randoms, and etc who play Arma 3 and like PvP.

alcmeonfr
Community Member

Post#4 » Tue 07 Sep, 2021 4:02 pm

Hello everyone... Or the few who still come to visit !
I also am sad about the empty games. I've played a lot Prairie Fire Mike Force recently, the main reason being EUTW servers are empty.
Thus maybe we should plan an online session - i.e. day X, time Y, old players and newcomers are welcome to join ? This should be announced at least two weeks before, so everyone interested can be prepared. That might be a good start to restart ! I miss my fellow gamers, and hope we'll be able to fight again on the good old maps !

scratch
Community Member

Post#5 » Thu 09 Sep, 2021 12:17 pm

yeah, will join @alcmeonfr