To all stackers

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Elvis_FIN
Donator

To all stackers

Post#1 » Mon 05 Apr, 2021 2:12 am

It feels like there are too many players who do not want to play good balanced game, but just stack against some other players at opposite team. Why? Why some of you do not want a good game, but only want to win against some other players? With your mindset you ruin the game for all other players who just wants to have fun time at EUTW.

Why some of you only play opfor and some only blufor? Why not to play on that team which needs help to balance the game? Why some of you cannot join to team with some players? It would be more fun to all and especially good for EUTW and future of EUTW to have good nice balanced games.

There used to be stacking on opfor. Now lately stacking seems to be more on blufor. Probably same guys who complained about opfor stacking are now doing the same on blufor. So basically they are now same shit they complained earlier.

Everyone knows Mudokon alone is big balancing factor. As we have seen rounds without Mudokon are usually much more fun for all. But it is not just Mudokon. He has some "followers" and with them stacking on same team makes games less fun because teams are not in balance. Why you guys do this stacking? Why not to split to different teams (when needed) to make game more fun for all? Maybe it would be also more fun to Mudokon to have some challenge? Looks like it is your personal fight against some opfor players, doing so is ruining the fun at EUTW. And it is not just you. Like we know there are players who basically only play opfor. Why these guys cannot join blufor when blufor needs help to balance? I just do not understand what is your problem guys?!?

If all these guys who basically only play on one team stops being egoistic and would have enough wisdom to think the big picture, then EUTW would be better place to play. Of course if your target is to ruin others fun and shutdown EUTW then you are on the right tracks. If I was the one to make rules at EUTW, I would ban every stacker who intentionally unbalances the game to make EUTW more fun. But I'm not the one :(

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Re: To all stackers

Post#2 » Sun 11 Apr, 2021 12:24 am

Today we had some nice coop missions with my friends. After we finished those I thought I could join EUTW to have some fun.
But just looking at stats page I saw it was just one of those stacked fuck up rounds going on. So no reason to join because there was zero fun in it.

What is wrong with you guys? Why not to play for fun and have more even teams?
If you think fun is just win, win, win and just walk over other team then your mindset is fucked up.
Sensible people like challenge. Sensible people do not get any fun winning an easy game. Sensible people think about other people.
Something is badly wrong when watching a golf is more fun than joing the game at EUTW.

Leroy
Donator

Post#3 » Tue 20 Apr, 2021 10:23 pm

20.04-21

Stacking himself and chose to leave instead of switching teams.

So much for that.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#4 » Tue 20 Apr, 2021 11:33 pm

Nice to see someone found forums also. Sadly comment was only Discord level stuff. I was hoping more mature conversation.

So maybe I put some facts here.

I joined game today when it was even 7 vs 7. And also exp was quite even. After I joined it was 8 vs 7 for us (blu) and exp was 62 vs 56 for us and town possession was 5 vs 7 for red. So I think I made a correct choice to go on blu team. Agree?

About hour later blu got more and more players. Was in worst point 18 vs 11 for blu. Still exp difference (112 vs 90) was not that bad, since 4 out of 18 blu players were new. But yes, game was little bit off balance. By red teams way higher avg exp blu could not even cap any flags. That is how exp vs player count usually goes, exp is good.

So how it is my fault when new players join blu and how it makes me a stacker? By your logic we are all stackers since we have all played on team that has more players. Some times I switch team to balance, do you? Today my own game was shit (K/D 3/12). Was already thinking to leave and by leaving I think game was in better balance that if I have joined red. And I think it is not my obligation to everytime jump between teams when teams are a bit off balance and not doing that does not make me a stacker.

Problem is also if you only look at the player count. Exp matters too and also who are playing. Like Mudokon is much more than 1 player with his 8.8 exp. You can count him as 3 players and 20 exp or something like that. Problem is even worse when people are only looking at player count and new players are on one team and other team gets all the exp guys. Game like 10 vs 10, but exp is 40 vs 80 is not just 10 vs 10. That 80 exp team will run over that 40 exp team (if they do not have player like Mudokon for example).

Leroy. If you really wanna have a converation and talk about things, I would ask you to write something more than you just did.

Leroy
Donator

Post#5 » Wed 21 Apr, 2021 9:31 am

Just read your first post again.

Then explain to me why playing 18-12 with 110-90 XP is not stacking.

The only reason why we were still winning (or better not losing) was anger and therefore getting focussed on not getting owned by your majority of players.

The "5-6" new players are suddenly only 4 now. And i don´t remember there being more than 3 with an actual 0-1 XP. But i also did not check stats every 5 minutes because we were quite "busy" dealing with that overwhelming force.

For some reason your rules of "stacking" only seem to apply to others.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#6 » Wed 21 Apr, 2021 12:54 pm

I did read it again and still not follow your logic. I have no issue playing in any side. When I join I try to join that way I do not make game more unbalanced. We know there are players that only stick to one team and will not play in other team and join the game to their team even making game badly unbalanced. When writing first post my worrie was also current Discord discussion about "blustack". Where is the fun if some people just wants to build up "blustack" to win all the rounds (just because they do not like players on red side?).

18-12 situation can be called stacking or could be just unbalanced game made by ignorant players, but that does not make me a stacker because I'm not responsible about those guys who joined later and made it unbalanced. Even that I from time to time switch team to ruin my own game trying to balance the game, so people could have more fun. How ofter you switch teams to do the same? Why it is my responsibility to jump between teams everytime game seems to be unbalanced? And if I start to jump between teams everytime needed, you probably start accusing me for spying.

Also there are some players that will start crying unbalance when their team has less players, even they often unbalance the game by joining to stronger team because they only play on that team and never see any issue when their team has more players and stronger team. That is real hypocrisy.

All in all you have to remember there is a difference between unbalanced and stacked teams.

18-12 situation pic from yesterday. 4 new players on blu.
1.5 exp very new player. I myself count all under 3 exp new players.

Leroy
Donator

Post#7 » Wed 21 Apr, 2021 4:22 pm

In my opinion there is in fact no difference between stacking or playing unbalanced. The Intention and the outcome is the same in the end.

It does not matter if you know the guys you are playing an unbalanced match with.

And also as i explained many times before: XP points can not attack or defend at the same time or fire rockets/missiles around the map.

SalamTHEHero
Donator

Post#8 » Wed 21 Apr, 2021 6:53 pm

Hello gentlemen I am here just to post this image with cute lines and squares as some players are unable to read it properly.

@Leroy, More players doesn't mean better, for explain.
Example 1:

You are trying to attack a point after finally destroying both enemies EMHQ, you wanna move your MHQ into a good spot and use it to advance to the next point. What happens is one EMHQ is north of the map with 3 guys in them because they are confused how to play and rather mic spam on the voice chat then listen and learn how to play.

You are now stuck with one MHQ, you somehow manage to finally bring that MHQ to a good spot to only be found because a new player thought it will be a good idea to move it somewhere just behind where it is because it looks neat parked that way instead.

Example 2: You are defending a point and its a 5 vs 5 in the point and no way for the enemy or your friendlies to bring reinforcement, the point has 10 ticks left but it is contested by both teams. Your lovely new player who is still getting familiar with the uniforms of both teams decided to shoot you and kill you, you ask him to revive you but he ignores you, he sees yet another friendly and shoots him and then dies to the enemy. You lost a cap because of a new player.

Example 3: Oh you have a sweet tank in that one hill and using it to slow down the enemy from advancing? Your friendly ally would love to give you a hand and by hand I mean a vehicle on vehicle ram to send you flying to the air making you wish, you shot him on sight.

Example 4: Put 10 players in a point vs 6 good enemies, the better team will win despite the other team having more people on the point because well they can actually aim and shoot.

Example 5: Everyone knows good players communicate to each other to feed intel that could change the game from losing to winning, but new players rarely use the mic because people love to shut them up instead of teaching them how to play so now you have 4 mindlessly players walking from the base to the point because they simply do not know how to play the game. some new players also don't like to be taught anything and rather play solo camping on that one hill with a sniper rifle aiming at a point we don't have connections to.

Example 6: AFK players count towards the XP and player count yet they do nothing of value to the team.

And unlike what Elvis thinks of me and my team we have a reason other than literally steamrolling the other team any match we can. In the days before there was a "blustack" there were two and a half match of opfor winning 98% of them. New players who for some reason always join the first team in the team screen menu are usually unable to achieve anything by the overwhelming offensive attacks and leave shortly after.

Now that the "blustack" has started, games would take much longer, not because one team is losing but because the two stacks are stacking against each other now and keeping it somewhat balanced. And both teams are failing to attacking. This leaves time for new players to learn, play more in the server and more likely to join back to the server, he might have had 20 experiences in the game, one of them when his team and him moving together communication or maybe laughing at a silly joke, something small like that can and will make players join back. Getting shit on by the other team the whole game won't do it.

Me and my group like long matches that's why when the game is unbalanced we rather focus on only defending till the match balances, unlike some people who refuse to do that *cough* leroy *cough* who despite we have more players, more xp and more points on the game and we are steamrolling the enemy he rather still push and cap points than wait for more players to join.

I know some of you will say then why don't WE join the red team. The answer is simple, if we play on the red team its 2 stacks against the other team. The way we see it we are balancing the game more by playing against the stack.

But nonetheless, I tried to explain it to a lot of players, most toxic people who are dumb and unable to understand how things like this work are usually talking shit in general chat and refusing to outright bring a good argument for once. They rather moan in general and this brings me to something else.

If anyone noticed I am pro actively always replying to those people. I don't start shit talk but I will take it to the point where MAYBE just MAYBE they will shut up. And I do it because I directly contacted the staff about said players and nothing happened to them and I directly told them if none stands up to those idiots I will till it.

So I think active staff on the server would work a long way of keeping the peace on the server and reducing the bad experiences people have that would result them in leaving the game.

Anyway I hope I answered some of your questions on why we stack against some other players at the opposite team and no I'm not here to ruin others fun and shutdown EUTW, if you like we can play on red but that will make it even worse than it was. Unless you bring a good point that is but for now I don't see a reason why we would be joining the red team when there are still players who are still insisting on joining one team and one team only so we have to counter them.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#9 » Wed 21 Apr, 2021 8:33 pm

Leroy wrote:In my opinion there is in fact no difference between stacking or playing unbalanced. The Intention and the outcome is the same in the end.

It does not matter if you know the guys you are playing an unbalanced match with.

And also as i explained many times before: XP points can not attack or defend at the same time or fire rockets/missiles around the map.

I think especially there is difference for intention if stacking or playing unbalanced game. By my understanding stacking is intentional and unbalanced game can be more unintentional. Outcome can be the same. Anyways, with your logic all players are stackers. If that is how you think, well hard to discuss this more with you. You think that, I think different.

Exp matters a lot. Of course at some point if player count difference is too much even exp cannot compensate that. If bigger team has enough good players and not filled with new players.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#10 » Wed 21 Apr, 2021 8:42 pm

SalamTHEHero wrote:Anyway I hope I answered some of your questions on why we stack against some other players at the opposite team and no I'm not here to ruin others fun and shutdown EUTW, if you like we can play on red but that will make it even worse than it was. Unless you bring a good point that is but for now I don't see a reason why we would be joining the red team when there are still players who are still insisting on joining one team and one team only so we have to counter them.

When your team makes game unbalanced, you can try to split your team to both teams. Many times moving your whole team to one team will make unbalance only moving to other team. So splitting your team e.g. moving 1-2 players to other team might be a trick to make game balanced. I know it is more fun to play with friends on same side, but some times you could try that.