Zamak MRL vs Sandstorm

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Mudokon
Donator

Zamak MRL vs Sandstorm

Post#1 » Mon 08 Mar, 2021 1:12 pm

Zamak MRL cost: 10k
Zamak MRL rearm: 5k

M5 Sandstorm MLRS cost: 22k
M5 Sandstorm MLRS rearm: 11k

Both the Zamak MRL and the Sandstorm are completely the same apart from the faster driving speed of the Zamak MRL and better armor of the Sandstorm. But buying and rearming the Sandstorm each costs more than twice as much. Even just rearming the Sandstorm costs more than buying the Zamak MRL itself.
Prices should be adjusted in my opinion.

Deeelite
Donator

Re: Zamak MRL vs Sandstorm

Post#2 » Mon 08 Mar, 2021 6:55 pm

zamark can be destroyed with 1 HE rocket while Sandstorm needs 3 HEAT rockets about:

- If vehicle is under attack, driven by engeneer and close to the HQ, the Sandstorm has better chances to survive.

- Greenfor cannot have any stealth equipment and has slower planes.

I bet admins applied some counter-tweaks to compensate.
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#3 » Mon 08 Mar, 2021 7:02 pm

What deelite wrote
My Steam Profile

• Worth: WAAYYY TOO MUCH
  • Games owned: 323
  • Games played: 205 (63%)
  • Hours on record: 7,946.8h

Mudokon
Donator

Post#4 » Mon 08 Mar, 2021 7:11 pm

Sandstorm is 1 shot by Vorona and Nato US doesn't have stealth uniforms either. Price of the Sandstorm isn't too bad. The rearm cost just seems too high for only 12 rockets. Zamak MRL and Sandstorm have the exact same purpose and effect.
Saying that the Zamak MRL is much cheaper because they have slower jets would mean that some things in Opfor should increase in price because they are pretty much best at everything.

Deeelite
Donator

Post#5 » Mon 08 Mar, 2021 7:46 pm

What about asking if admins can compensate a team when Mudokon is playing in the opposite one ...
... sorry, could not resist ... :D
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#6 » Mon 08 Mar, 2021 7:48 pm

Greenfor doesnt have other arty.

But yeah Opfor has some more expensive stuff (they are the most expensive faction in EUTW), then comes blufor then greenfor
My Steam Profile

• Worth: WAAYYY TOO MUCH
  • Games owned: 323
  • Games played: 205 (63%)
  • Hours on record: 7,946.8h