Stratis (lite) FPS issues

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Elvis_FIN
Donator

Stratis (lite) FPS issues

Post#1 » Mon 08 Feb, 2021 11:21 pm

Hello. Me and some else had issues on Transmitter Tower flag with FPS. Some did not had issues. So probably some graphics settings differences. But hadn't got that much issues in any other map or flag at EUTW before. Around 90fps normally and at that flag around 30fps. If you can take a look on that.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Re: Stratis (lite) FPS issues

Post#2 » Fri 19 Mar, 2021 1:41 am

Today checked this more and Michael noticed that is it by view distance settings. I have 3,5km both and seems like when you are at Transmitter Tower flag and look towards Watchpost/Airport area FPS are dropping a lot. So probably total number of object is quite a lot to calculate.

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#3 » Fri 19 Mar, 2021 4:59 am

check out the newest performance binaries if those help
My Steam Profile

• Worth: WAAYYY TOO MUCH
  • Games owned: 323
  • Games played: 205 (63%)
  • Hours on record: 7,946.8h

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#4 » Tue 20 Apr, 2021 2:39 am

Actually flags are so close to each other and many flags have quite a few object, so when looking from one flag towards to another flag, FPS are dropping badly. E.g. looking from Transmitter Tower flag to Watchpost flag (if I remember flag name correctly, about NW direction) FPS will drop, but turning to other direction will get FPS back to good level. So dropping view distance will help.