In next update

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Elvis_FIN
Donator

In next update

Post#1 » Fri 18 Dec, 2020 4:33 am

Can you add aviator glasses in next update?

Nyles
EUTW Management

Re: In next update

Post#2 » Sat 26 Dec, 2020 6:40 pm

Done locally, will be part of next update.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#3 » Sat 26 Dec, 2020 7:24 pm

Thank you.

Mudokon
Donator

Post#4 » Tue 29 Dec, 2020 9:10 pm

Thank you for adding the CTRG arid stealth uniform for the mediterranean region. But the arid stealth helmet is missing, server still has the green tanoan version added in for Altis.

Deeelite
Donator

Post#5 » Thu 31 Dec, 2020 6:10 am

WTF Elvis ? Really it was so easy ? Ok, let me try:

Nyles? Can you remove Mudokon in the next update?

:)

Happy new year all, dudes
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#6 » Thu 31 Dec, 2020 2:59 pm

Will fix for next update, Mudokon. First I heard about it, sorry.

Deeelite
Donator

Post#7 » Thu 31 Dec, 2020 6:30 pm

Talking about stealth...I forgot to post an ancient request which came on my mind ages ago:

Is it possible to add the sniper examples @ base full ghillie equipped too (both friendly and enemy one) ?

This should help a little with misinterpretations during combat, imo.
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#8 » Fri 01 Jan, 2021 4:25 pm

That’s more a thing for GiPPO to consider to make this part of the templates.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#9 » Fri 08 Jan, 2021 3:12 am

Next time you update can you...

...add stealth balacalava with googles to all greenfor factions (so basically give greenfor snipers full thermal protection)
...add spar-16 to non-UK blufor AT guy

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#10 » Fri 08 Jan, 2021 4:28 am

That was asked and answered before, I think. SPAR will remain UK only for NATO side. Greenfor has quite some good advantages. Why would they need full thermal protection? Currently the dust goggles are NATO-issue only.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#11 » Fri 08 Jan, 2021 12:19 pm

Nyles wrote:That was asked and answered before, I think. SPAR will remain UK only for NATO side. Greenfor has quite some good advantages. Why would they need full thermal protection? Currently the dust goggles are NATO-issue only.

Is there any way to see which sub-faction is currently active on server? Because if I do not want to be non-UK NATO AT guy, can I see it before joining server? Non-UK NATO AT guy have to use MX only and cannot have stealth uniform which does not make it very appealing character.

OPFOR and NATO both always have stealth balaclava with goggles. Why not to give it to Greenfor? Then also Greenfor sniper can have full thermal protection. I do not see Greenfor too powerful faction.

Mudokon
Donator

Post#12 » Fri 08 Jan, 2021 4:37 pm

Elvis_FIN wrote:Is there any way to see which sub-faction is currently active on server? Because if I do not want to be non-UK NATO AT guy, can I see it before joining server?

You can leftlick the currently running match on the statspage to check whether it's NATO_US or NATO_UK. Also tells you who is on the server for each team.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#13 » Fri 08 Jan, 2021 7:15 pm

Mudokon wrote:
Elvis_FIN wrote:Is there any way to see which sub-faction is currently active on server? Because if I do not want to be non-UK NATO AT guy, can I see it before joining server?

You can leftlick the currently running match on the statspage to check whether it's NATO_US or NATO_UK. Also tells you who is on the server for each team.

Yes, that. But when on server and new round starts you cannot see that in lobby. Never checked if that statspage already up to date between rounds or updating too late if choosing a role immediately for new round.

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#14 » Fri 08 Jan, 2021 8:59 pm

You can click on parameters in the lobby and see what factions are selected
My Steam Profile

• Worth: WAAYYY TOO MUCH
  • Games owned: 323
  • Games played: 205 (63%)
  • Hours on record: 7,946.8h

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#15 » Sat 09 Jan, 2021 1:50 am

TheMasterofBlubb wrote:You can click on parameters in the lobby and see what factions are selected

Oh. Thanks.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#16 » Thu 18 Mar, 2021 3:20 am

TheMasterofBlubb wrote:You can click on parameters in the lobby and see what factions are selected

Seems like it always says "Brit uniform", no matter which blufor sub-faction is on server?!