training section page on forum

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Deeelite
Donator

training section page on forum

Post#1 » Mon 30 Nov, 2020 6:56 pm

Hey, I was thinking to dedicate a training-purpuoses reserved section where community members can share information/skills about how to:

using cas drones
flying
be a sniper
shooting skills
bullets penetration
IR/laser guided bombs
pc/gpu/cpu and video settings for best performances
etc etc

I mean, a section dedicated to all we need to share, discuss, teach and learn about Arma 3 itself whitout merging this arguments with problems/suggestion eutw warfare related.
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

Reptile
Donator

Re: training section page on forum

Post#2 » Sun 06 Dec, 2020 12:10 am

Considering the learning curve of the game, this is a very good suggestion.

sEi
Donator

Post#3 » Sun 06 Dec, 2020 11:06 pm

Ye good idea. And if it grows i can cook some dense info out and put in te wiki.
/sEi

Deeelite
Donator

Post#4 » Mon 07 Dec, 2020 8:06 am

The main purpose of this section will result in:

1) elevate the knowledge of every member in order to better contrast/fight enemies having more trained players in both factions
2) avoid endless debates about " how the hell did they do that ? "
3) give more fun and challenge to everyone, even if this will may bring more stalemate situations

There are two main ways to win a match in eutw: fight hard a balanced game or fight easily an unbalaced one, I'm sure we all want to avoid the second case since is giving not fun to both the factions.

Think about this, players, if you are not willing to share your skills.
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois