Bug: Sector B layout airfield

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Elvis_FIN
Donator

Bug: Sector B layout airfield

Post#1 » Sun 22 Nov, 2020 2:34 am

Airfield southwest of "Sector B" layout is buggy. I actually do not know exactly what is happening there, but people are losing jets while landing/take off. Maybe surface is buggy and jets go partly through the texture and get destroyed?

SNAKE and other pilots can hopefully provide more info here.

SNAKE
Community Member

Re: Bug: Sector B layout airfield

Post#2 » Sun 22 Nov, 2020 4:08 pm

yeah 2 times crash while taking off ..... and 1 time its like i hit hidden object in middile of run way

- landing is ok and that very strange

Deeelite
Donator

Post#3 » Wed 25 Nov, 2020 6:21 pm

Maybe the adding of a not-timed protection area (radius = same of the larger one / height = 5 to 10 mts above runway surface) may help easily.

Also a 'push' action (same used for boats) can help since arma jets have not 'reverse thrust' feature in cases jets are stuck against obstacles.
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

scratch
Community Member

Post#4 » Thu 26 Nov, 2020 1:32 pm

might be an old bi issue when jet spawns with wheels slightly in the ground, and at some point it hit something under when u takeoff

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#5 » Fri 27 Nov, 2020 12:19 am

scratch wrote:might be an old bi issue when jet spawns with wheels slightly in the ground, and at some point it hit something under when u takeoff

I think last time SNAKE already made one attack run, came back to rearm and encountered this bug during second takeoff. SNAKE, can you confirm?