v2.09.03 - Discussion & Feedback

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
GiPPO
EUTW Management

Re: v2.09.02 - Discussion & Feedback

Post#51 » Tue 02 Jun, 2020 1:51 pm

ThreeDots wrote:Bug: with Advanced Flight Model ON it doesn't show the current fuel consumption

Tested this and apparently it only occurs if you change flight model while in the vehicle.

Elvis_FIN wrote:Seems like titan AT/AA locking is not working. Also heard that jet radar is not working normally. Maybe after last update.

Bummer! One of the AI functionality... I am rolling out an update ASAP.
"If It Isn't Documented, It Doesn't Exist"

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#52 » Tue 02 Jun, 2020 2:13 pm

2.09.03 changelog
Bugs / Issues
  • Fixed: AT/AA target locking was not working
  • Fixed: NATO UK pacific faction - all classes could purchase MK200
"If It Isn't Documented, It Doesn't Exist"

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Re: v2.09.03 - Discussion & Feedback

Post#53 » Tue 02 Jun, 2020 2:28 pm

Thank you!

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#54 » Sun 07 Jun, 2020 12:06 am

Can you add stealth balaclava with goggels to all factions which have stealth balaclavas? Now some have only without goggles which does not give 100% facial thermal protection.

Can you make one each new ghillie always same for red, blue and green? Now sometimes one color is for green and in the next round same colour is for blue. It is very hard even without this, and this makes it extra hard to learn. If one of the colour is always same for red, one for blue and one for green, I might learn those one day. I think arid colour (desert?) is the worst one. Maybe use other three and dedicate one colour to each faction.

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#55 » Sun 07 Jun, 2020 1:59 pm

For ghillies that is the case with the exception for Tanoa having jungle ghillies.

Keep in mind that it’s not the intention to give all factions the same pros and cons. This type of goggles is only used by specific factions, so it’s only available for the same factions as part of the baclava combo, too.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#56 » Sun 07 Jun, 2020 3:20 pm

Nyles wrote:For ghillies that is the case with the exception for Tanoa having jungle ghillies.

Could then that independent sniper have lush ghille at Tanoa rather than that semi-arid? I think lush will suit better to Tanoa.

ThreeDots
Community Member

Post#57 » Mon 08 Jun, 2020 3:41 pm

GiPPO wrote:About medic issue: while are you having 100%, do you have any other body parts shown damaged?
Probably it is just an UI update issue, the action should disappear by engine behavior if you are totally healed.

I noticed that it happens when the UI says you have more than 75% let's say 85% because you were hit only lightly by ricochet or something and then it goes to 100% but you need to heal the rest of the damage as if it was under 75%... could probably be just UI issue

Torpedos
Donator

Post#58 » Mon 15 Jun, 2020 4:36 pm

Helicopters in the light version, this is F imba! especially armored helicopters such as hellcat, it can real only be shot down from the marshal and good player, all the rest time any noob can fly and kill all living with safe. Stories about the fact that the hellkat is easily shootdown from mg - bedtime story! if pro player fly on it this hellcat imba until the end of the game. you need to do something with this S, or seriously raise the price for armored heli types.

scratch
Community Member

Post#59 » Sat 20 Jun, 2020 1:34 am

Any pro pilot can be shot down by any pro player on hmg Torpedos. They made out of paper

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#60 » Sat 20 Jun, 2020 2:55 am

You can also setup static AA to attack choppers on lite maps. What I do not understand that guys at year 2035 haven't managed to make a tube on tripod which can rotate 360 degrees... But I agree that choppers on lite can be real pain in the ass. Someone like Grebo just keep killing everything with his pawnee. Still there are possibilities to counter that. If no one will take steps to kill choppers then that is real problem to team. Normal guns are quite useless (not sure about MMGs). RPG and MAAWS is waste of rockets against good pilots. Not sure if I could shoot Grebo down with HMG. If he sees me first, I would be dead. Hard to move ground vehicles to attack against pro pilots while they see "everything" from the air. Need to be more sneaky and avoid direct attack.

Question: How fast assembled static weapons will despawn? Will timer always start from zero when getting in static weapon?

Pvt.Dick
Community Member

Post#61 » Sat 20 Jun, 2020 11:12 am

i not understand something

class has limit to carry gear
so why also limit for other class to buy all gear

allow buy from all player into shared container
if they can not carry gear they can buy for other class and share

more teamwork if allow everyone buy and share all gear
only limit what class can carry not what they can buy

you can buy fruit milk cheese icecream and bread
also gluten or lactose intolerant class can

Deeelite
Donator

Unfinished Complex cannot be launched

Post#62 » Sat 25 Jul, 2020 11:24 am

I tried to launch Unfinished Complex twice, this morning but this message was popping up after the 40 secs countdown ended.

mpmissions\_CUR_MP.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item117.type:
Vehicle class Land_Rifleman ATalTent_01_MTP_closed_F no longer exists

Have fun ;)
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

xnaffets
Donator

Post#63 » Sun 20 Sep, 2020 4:10 pm

Sessions page doesn't show stats for the new roles Rifleman AT and Autorifleman.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#64 » Thu 29 Oct, 2020 1:56 am

Elvis_FIN wrote:Question: How fast assembled static weapons will despawn? Will timer always start from zero when getting in static weapon?

Answering to myself. Seems like static weapons will never despawn.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Re: v2.09.00 - Discussion & Feedback

Post#65 » Sat 12 Dec, 2020 2:46 am

Braindead wrote:do darters and armed drones have the same fuel consumption rules? Or do the armed drones have the fuel consumption mechanics of jets?

Hmmm... How can CAS drone fly like 40mins basically 1km-4km altitude all the time? Doesn't fuel script include CAS drones or why this is possible? Or is EUTW game replay showing incorrect altitude? Or just some specific CAS drones are missing the scirpt?

For example check replay: https://sessions.eutw.net/index.php?ses ... 1151951242
Follow K40 leaving green base at 3h 41min 17sec.

durak_ivan
Donator

Post#66 » Tue 15 Dec, 2020 1:24 am

Ye ... you can erase the Darter from inventory, no sane mind will buy that thing that fly only 5 minutes, with no thermals, no laser designation. You can barely flight it from the base for 4 or 3 clicks and is dry. No fuel.
It's basically a worthless piece of hardware.
Than I really don't know how artillery operators will do the thing without Darters in the air...
And what are for the laser designation shells? Nobody uses laser designation. Except for few occasions.
As you can feel, yes I'm a bit bitter about the Darter downgrade in the last months (or last year).