@Muddokon-part II

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
sEi
Donator

Re: @Muddokon-part II

Post#26 » Sun 24 May, 2020 2:11 pm

I also miss Mouse!
I only chip in because would be nice for players to meet irl. And donating to the travel is just a friendly gesture. Let's make this happend. For the fun and the event itself. Who doesnt want to see Iron Bridge where industrialisation was born, go to the birth-place of Shakespeare, and visit Warwick Castle, one of the most beautiful castles in the world?

And visit a fellow gamer!

Let's make it happen.

/sEi

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#27 » Sun 24 May, 2020 5:06 pm

sEi wrote:I also miss Mouse!
I only chip in because would be nice for players to meet irl. And donating to the travel is just a friendly gesture. Let's make this happend. For the fun and the event itself. Who doesnt want to see Iron Bridge where industrialisation was born, go to the birth-place of Shakespeare, and visit Warwick Castle, one of the most beautiful castles in the world?

And visit a fellow gamer!

Let's make it happen.

/sEi

Should we have guns in that meeting? :lol:

|DJ| JOHN
Donator

Post#28 » Mon 25 May, 2020 11:01 am

@ Threedots & Braindead. This thread should not close as Mudokon is still a major problem for me and a lot of others.

There is a huge line between being a good player and being an unreal player. Hazardous Mouse was a very good player. I never complained about him. However, I am really bothered about Mudokon because his shooting is unreal.

Hazardous had amazing scores because he was a good pilot etc, like Alacazain. Mudokon makes, on the ground, with the basic weapon, 5-20 people in a circle (town) drop like flies. There is a huge difference between Hazardous and Mudokon.

I do not remember people have quit the game because of Hazardous. A lot of good players have quit the game because of Mudokon. Mudokon is really bad news for EUTW servers.

If I was an unreal player and people from Germany would pay for my travel costs, just to play on their PCs, I would definitely take on their offers, unless I had something to hide.

I hope Mudokon takes on my offer. If he is under age, I would provide all relevant evidence to his mommy and daddy so they can allow him to come to England. Because it is 2020 and he must have an amazing PC that allows him to do what he does. I find very suspicious the fact that none of us has heard his voice yet. Unless Mudokon does not want us to hear through his microphone, his younger brother on the background, giving him all the intel, playing on the opposite side.

Let us agree that whoever can afford in 2020 to have a PC that runs Arma, but does not have a microphone, has definitely something to hide!

The offer is there Mudokon. All expenses covered. I am a professional, with no criminal record, a clean driving licence, registered Company Director. I am also a married man, a father, a homeowner, a property landlord and an employer. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. I will provide to you, or your mommy and daddy if I have to, my passport, and my driving licence, which shows where I live. I am an open book for all EU authorities as I have a British and Greek passport. I am an open book because I have nothing to hide. Are you?

Respectfully
|DJ| John
:nato:

|DJ| JOHN
Donator

Post#29 » Mon 25 May, 2020 11:26 am

Mudokon,

FYI, please check the links below of my offer. You will be able to see all that for free!

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... egUIARCbAQ

https://www.google.com/search?q=explore ... irefox-b-d

https://www.google.com/search?q=explore ... irefox-b-d

All you have to do is agree by giving me your personal email addy on steam, so I can provide you with my passport and driving licence or any other documentation you, or mommy and daddy require.

Then you give me the dates you would like to do it, the sooner the better, then I need your name and surname to book the flights. Three days would do it, say flying to Birmingham on Friday and flying back on Monday.

Finally, if you would feel safer with a companion, I would also pay for him/her as well.

Simples!

|DJ| John

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#30 » Tue 26 May, 2020 3:16 pm

This is slowly getting out of hand here. If Mudokon approaches you via PM, fine, but please drop this topic here on the forums otherwise and let's move on.

If anyone wants to to step forward with evidence about cheating (regarding any player), please feel free to do so and start a separate complaint thread, but that general Mudokon bashing has to stop guys.

Thank you!

|DJ| JOHN
Donator

Post#31 » Wed 27 May, 2020 10:18 am

Hi Nyles,

I am sorry you feel this way. I do not perceive it as "bashing", but genuinely I want to see how he does it, IF he does it. I am prepared to spend good money on the matter. Nothing offensive here. It is only fun, for me at least.

Regards
|DJ| John

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#32 » Wed 27 May, 2020 12:04 pm

Ok, but please take it offline then and keep it away from the forums.

|DJ| JOHN
Donator

Post#33 » Wed 27 May, 2020 12:33 pm

Nyles,

Will do.

Regards
|DJ| John

HzMouse
Community Member

Post#34 » Fri 20 Nov, 2020 3:55 pm

Hello, EUTW forum! Yeah I know my main account got banned years ago. But I think I have my right to make few posts now for a reason to clarify something. And that reason is game that I played yesterday.
I joined losing team (greens) and shortly we were down to last flag that was on sudden death status. But we managed to hold and capture 3 more flags. And then enemy players (blu4) start leave server in mass. Its was like 15 vs 15 and then next time I check players count its something like 9 vs 15.
Leroy start complain about balance. And also started to complain about me and Mudokon. He said its like we 2 got some advantage over others.
I pointed that its easy to get advantage over most EUTW players cause they dont really aware of situation. For example, its happens very often for me, I shoot enemy but I miss him. So I hide for few seconds then I try to flank him. And when I see him from flank he still looking at my old position. He expects me to play passive and stay on same position. His first mistake. And he plays passive he stays on his positon, his 2nd mistake. I shoot him and kill him. He dont even see me. Thats just one example of how to get advantage over most of the players on EUTW. Its was like that couple years ago when I played.
Now with less players on server and higher % of good regular players that trick works less often, but its works enough times.
Leroy said he do same shit and he understand that. But he also said there is something more, something something. That me and Mudokon got.
Then I go on forum and I see topics named "@Mudokon" Mudokon part2" where my name apears also.
So for that reason I think I got to write lil wall of text :)

|DJ| JOHN wrote:I have never heard “HazardousMouse” voice, nor “Wholethedogsout” in the 5 years of gaming with EUTW. Could it be the same guy who likes to f*** EUTW servers up?

Thats cause I hate voice comms in high player count games like EUTW. Way too much talking when you need hear steps of enemies.
I prefer voice comms only for small group of people. And text in side chat for everything else. Nowdays I play with SNAKE so we talk on discord.
Steps sounds got more value than voice of some guy who forgot how to use fingers to type.

|DJ| JOHN wrote:Could it be that Mudokon did not want to be heard? And why? Who else haven’t I heard of in the past causing similar issues? Hmm. Then names were coming in my mind…

This man gets its. Yeah it could be that Mudokon dont want you to hear him. I dont want you to hear me. Cause I dont want you to lose sound of enemy steps :) so you can get kill and thats gonna help our team to win.
When you play with someone on discord and you in situation when you need silence you can just say fast "Silence please" or if you together in one building "Stop, Listen"
But If everyone gonna speak in side chat. Fuck that.

|DJ| JOHN wrote:If Mudokon is legit, then the situation is pretty pathetic as well. As I mentioned on discord to Mudokon, he is like Messi, who started in third division of the German football league, but would not move to Bundesliga, because he enjoys scoring 15 goals in each game in division 3. I find his attitude pretty pathetic.

There is no Bundesliga in Arma. Arma not a CSGO. There is no pro teams and no tournaments in Arma. "but would not move to Bundesliga" How can he move to some place that doesnot exist.
This is not pathetic when someone grow as a player. I bet when he started to play Arma he wasnot that good. But with time he grow as a player.
When someone grow its not pathetic. When someone grow then its respectfull.

HzMouse
Community Member

Post#35 » Fri 20 Nov, 2020 3:55 pm

Also yesterday in chat was talking about recoil cheats.
Its already was explained.
Light gear. Light gun. Light ammo. Click left mouse button and move your hand in derection oposite of recoil pattern.

vicko wrote:Guy literally enters the circle with prowler and start to kill players with his MX rifle.
I didn't know MX has a low recoil.

Mudokon alone vs many enemies. Hm lets me assume that they dont use their numbers advantage? Why they dont push him together? No fuck that boring push together. They just gonna separetly die one by one.
No one gonna try to push him together to try tradekill him. If you got in a situation like that, when you got 1 skilled enemy player then use your teammates as a bait. And then tradekill enemy guy.
Or be the bait uself. And your boys gonna tradekill him. But its need to be done together and with right timing.
But what I see most of the time ^^ people camp in buldings/bushes separetly from each other. They die one by one cause no one try to tradekill.
Just got an example yesterday. Was at Neochori flag at Unfinished complex layout. I see enemy and he see me at the same time. We both hit each other. I die. Enemy got damaged but alive.
10 meters from me friendly guy. He can push and tradekill damaged enemy player. But no ^^ he waits for good 20 seconds so enemy can finish heal.
Then friendly guy come closer and try to revive me ^^ He got killed ofc ^^ I write in chat "kill first then revive". And thats it.
And there many more things like that. Things that gonna help you to fight vs multiple enemies. These things called "their misstakes".

MX got good recoil if your compare it to other 6.5 guns (maybe its lower fire rate that helps idk). Type115 feels like better recoil than MX and it got higher fire rate and its cost 20k so makes sence.
Katiba and promet got higher fire rate than MX (thats why these 2 my favorite guns in a game). But they got little more horizontal recoil (maybe i wrong but thats how its looks like on my side) but its not a big deal.

Deeelite wrote:Ok, everyone please post a video showing your recoil, more precisely:

https://youtu.be/pmUebbLxhEg

https://youtu.be/i4Vp5VTYGa4

I just do such things everytime I go play on eutw. Just to warm up a lil before a game for 5 minutes.
Just shoot bushes and windows. Sometimes rabbits if they look at me in a wrong way.

Problem of games like Arma EUTW is that you shoot not that much. Cause you dont see enemies often. Its not call of duty when you see new enemy every 10 seconds ^^
When you play call of duty then your brain and hands always fkn ready.
When you play EUTW you can get no action for 5 minutes or even more.
So in EUTW you see enemies less often. As result you shoot not that many times. And that means when you finally meet enemy on EUTW servers you hands and brain less prepaired to act fast and agressive.
So such 5 mins warm up in editor can help a bit to get better start in a game. And if you got better start then you my get good mood for the game. And then you my snowball of it.

HzMouse
Community Member

Post#36 » Fri 20 Nov, 2020 3:57 pm

Leroy I told you alredy and gonna tell you one more time here. If you got some problems just add me in steam and we can talk.

Deeelite
Donator

Post#37 » Fri 20 Nov, 2020 6:45 pm

Mouse and Mud are two different and separate cases, imo.
While Mouse is an excellent player and he explained the reasons I expected to hear, Mudokon results to be an out of the crowd player, in a way too far style, according his aiming skills. I wished for so long to have Mouse back in game in order to see him facing Mudokon but sadly and strangely, Mudokon just vanished as soon as Mouse was back. He had been playing daily and constantly, then Mouse arrived and he disappiered. I'm not meaning they are the same person at all: Mudokon was almost unkillable while Mouse dies if under fire. Normally players have 1 chanche on 50 to kill Mudokon while I'd say they have 1 on 3 with Mouse.

It's really like Mudocon could see through matter and shot you before you even try to.

Mouse is simply ahead with mind and easily predicts the usual and predicteable enemy moves and some of the unpredictables ones, and let me say, we undersatnd each other pretty often, under this aspect.

Mudokon, I really wish you were back on these days.
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

HzMouse
Community Member

Post#38 » Sun 22 Nov, 2020 3:41 am

Maybe gonna be useful to someone. To improve your gaming experience.
Check this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phWz_k2P_S4

Check these chanels
https://www.youtube.com/c/BattleNonSense/videos
https://www.youtube.com/c/Panjno/videos

Torpedos
Donator

Post#39 » Mon 23 Nov, 2020 4:14 pm

Hi All, sorry for english. At first I wrote another text, but for some reason the forum decided not to publish it, it's strange ..) okay, maybe it's for the best)
The Mouse wrote a lot here about how he hears, bypasses from the flanks, cool sets up his system and warriors in general light from God, etc. It is a pity only in fact, it turns out that Mudokons are similar for all their coolness and skill, only the owners of a wonderful no recoil script and the like.
I am from Russia play on large projects for 200 players like Tushino RBC Solid games, etc, there are missions for 1.5-3 hours, with one life a lot of equipment and scales, and when you die you get into channel 200 where you can see who is playing and how it shoots, where he looks how he reacts to suddenly appeared players whom he cannot see, ets.
And I have seen many such "professionals" who receive a permanent ban after being burned on a spectator ... But here you can stay public here about the player, steal kill destroy ... no one will see the second game in the first person, no one will see what kind of layers you have on the screen, except for the game and what programs and scripts you have running...

scratch
Community Member

Post#40 » Mon 23 Nov, 2020 5:23 pm

Cheaters gamestyle doesn't match the score, mudokon videos prove that he just one of the few gods in this game. Check him out torpedos

Torpedos
Donator

Post#41 » Mon 23 Nov, 2020 5:33 pm

scratch wrote:Cheaters gamestyle doesn't match the score, mudokon videos prove that he just one of the few gods in this game. Check him out torpedos

I did it already, his see everything! and dont have any recoil, of course you don’t need to hide, you don’t need to crouch so that the recoil is less, you just run and shoot. Oh, and this wonderful feint of lagswitchers to turn sharply with his head and hang out left to right ... divine! like a PRO! I would not have written this if I had not seen his videos, by the way, we have already discussed here that for some reason he has no recoil on his videos.

HzMouse
Community Member

Post#42 » Mon 23 Nov, 2020 6:10 pm

Torpedos wrote:and dont have any recoil, of course you don’t need to hide, you don’t need to crouch so that the recoil is less, you just run and shoot.

I played Tushino couple times. Not enough shooting, not my type of a game. Plus there orders and discipline. And im person of chaos :) Spontaneous и как говорят у нас "распиздяй".
Stubborn "распиздяй" but with dedication to get better at doing something just for the sake of getting better. I just like the process of getting better. That's basically inside in my mind hahaha.

Recoil, recoil, recoil, why I hear this so often lol.
Its so easy to control recoil if you play with slow mouse sens. Espesialy if you use 556 guns like spar16.

"you don’t need to crouch so that the recoil is less"
crouch to lose time? Animation to go crouch is so slow its gonna kill you.

hm maybe all people who complain about recoil scripts (no recoil) should write in this topic what mouse sens do they play with. (how many centimeters its takes to turn 360 deg)
I just intrested maybe there pattern exist :) Maybe there gonna be something similar who knows :)

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#43 » Mon 23 Nov, 2020 6:26 pm

@Torpedos lagswitches get you kicked on the server automatically ;) there are BE settings for that, that just grab the networkdata like ping, packet loss andd desync and you can apply thresholds. Thats the "does not meet the servers network requirements"
My Steam Profile

• Worth: WAAYYY TOO MUCH
  • Games owned: 323
  • Games played: 205 (63%)
  • Hours on record: 7,946.8h

HzMouse
Community Member

Post#45 » Tue 24 Nov, 2020 12:21 pm

Thoughts and observations of the mechanics of the highest-ranked CS:GO player in the world (s1mple), a high sensitivity player.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwUkBC5WGi0
One of the best aimers in the world - NiKo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_LgWyJZ8g8