@Muddokon-part II

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Deeelite
Donator

@Muddokon-part II

Post#1 » Sun 13 Oct, 2019 9:25 am

"@Muddokon" as title could work just good in order to discuss general technical-problems and differencies in between us, eutw players.

I'm currently more inclined to think that Mud is not cheating but I'm conviced he couldn't have the same results using my pc-station.

The question for everyone , expecially for Muddokon, now is:

WHY MY MOUSE OFTEN FREEZES WHEN I'M FIRING ANOTHER PLAYER, expecially if close (up to 5 mt, I'd say) ?

Yesterday I clearly had this issue twice, at least. I was the 1st to open fire but as the players reacted, I coulden't follow their run with my mouse anymore.

Am I the only one ? What may technically happen?
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Re: @Muddokon-part II

Post#2 » Sun 13 Oct, 2019 11:08 am

Can you list your PC specs?
And Arma 3 start parameters
My Steam Profile

• Worth: WAAYYY TOO MUCH
  • Games owned: 323
  • Games played: 205 (63%)
  • Hours on record: 7,946.8h

Snafu
Donator

Post#3 » Sun 13 Oct, 2019 11:08 am

Like this for example?

If so, it's very likely a storage issue. My game used to be like this all the time when it was installed on a HDD, then when I upgraded to an SSD the problem still persisted. The problem turned out to be having Arma on the same drive as my operating system and a bunch of other stuff. I now have an SSD solely for Arma and the issue is fixed.

Leroy
Donator

Post#4 » Sun 13 Oct, 2019 11:09 am

I have seen that a few times. No idea what really causes it. My wild guess is a 3rd party tool or a "fake-lag script".
You meet a certain player and when he starts firing on you the lagging starts or vice versa. Only on infantry though. Never seen it in a vehicle like on gunner seat or something.

Maybe it´s just desync too, who knows?

But it´doesn´t happen with more than 1 player in a session.

Leroy
Donator

Post#5 » Sun 13 Oct, 2019 11:10 am

Lol that video when you look at him through the wall first....

Snafu
Donator

Post#6 » Sun 13 Oct, 2019 11:13 am

Leroy wrote:Lol that video when you look at him through the wall first....

It's almost like a guy ran by from left to right. You've got some paranoia issues, man.

Leroy
Donator

Post#7 » Sun 13 Oct, 2019 11:21 am

Alright then after the 3rd time watching i saw the guy crossing. But my "paranoia issues" do not explain the weird stuff that is happening on these servers sometimes.
And i do use SSD drives since they came out. So that´s not it either.

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#8 » Sun 13 Oct, 2019 11:35 am

@Leroy can you list your specs and start parameters too pls?
My Steam Profile

Deeelite
Donator

Post#9 » Sun 13 Oct, 2019 11:41 am

Not exactly like that one in the video but a smoother kind of.

Imagine you need to follow ur moving target but your mouse get paralized as soon as you press fire certanly hitting the target.

Kind of:
code:
if !(Deeelite is hitting a player) then {mouse works properly};
if (Deeelite is hitting a player) while (Deeelite's sceen is showing a target inside the center of the scope) then {do mouse freeze}

translation:
mouse freezes when my connection is communicating the EUTW server that my player is hitting another player, that's my impression.

remember that "if !( bla bla " means if NOT bla bla ... the exclamation mark negates the following statement ;)
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

Leroy
Donator

Post#10 » Sun 13 Oct, 2019 1:14 pm

@ TMOB

My specs: i7 4770, GTX 970, 16 GB Ram, SSD for Win10, SSD for games, HDDs for Data, 100Mbit DSL

Not using any start parameters except disabling Logos at start.

scratch
Community Member

Post#11 » Sun 13 Oct, 2019 1:28 pm

might be an internet connection issue between server and ur pc. Also could be caused because of ram working incorrectly/or if u r using HDD. Do you have this freezes on other servers?

Mudokon
Donator

Post#12 » Sun 13 Oct, 2019 1:53 pm

I also sometimes have these freeze problems, especially when shooting. It rarely occurs on EUTW for me.. more on Koth.
The only one who keeps me from winning is my own team

Toma
Community Member

Post#13 » Mon 14 Oct, 2019 12:18 am

Deeelite I think that you don't have any problem with your system but we all have problem with BIS engine because muzzle flash and barrel smoke effects is hardcoded in game and they cause that micro stutter. Use silencer and your "problem" will be fixed. :armed:

BoneCrusher
Community Member

Post#14 » Mon 14 Oct, 2019 1:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpn9hsx-LC4

I have always used this video to show mudokon's true nature... Skip to 1:24 and reduce the speed of the video to 0.25 and tell me what you see when he starts shooting.

See you on the battlefield dudes, can't wait to play EUTW again!

Deeelite
Donator

Post#15 » Mon 14 Oct, 2019 5:36 pm

What do I see ? All I see is that he's terribly good !
I'll never get how fast and precisely he understands which direction shots are coming from.
Let's be clear, I use headset as well.

Anyway, I see he starts shooting the nmy in the room 30cm away from his head then he adjusts the aim while the enemy seems to be aiming and firing the door.
Was there something else i missed?

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#16 » Mon 14 Oct, 2019 5:46 pm

@Deelite he saw the guy in the room before he started turning right, then realized that there was someone turned around and missed 2 shots very far off. Adjusted the aim and nailed him.

A. If he would know where the guy is he would have targeted him before turning around

B. If he would use an aim bot he would have hit with the 2nd shot at worst

C. If he would use a recoil macro he wouldnt have abspread of about 40cm in 2m with his first 2 missed shots.

At least that what i see and my knowledge about the existing hacks etc.
My Steam Profile

Deeelite
Donator

Post#17 » Tue 15 Oct, 2019 7:01 pm

nah, he normally checks the room he enter for more targets then kills everyone according their reaction time...easy to do, isn't it... :( ?

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#18 » Tue 15 Oct, 2019 7:18 pm

I think now i know the truth:.
He is Neo from Matrix
My Steam Profile

|DJ| JOHN
Donator

Post#19 » Sat 23 May, 2020 1:50 pm

Folks,

I saw Mudokon again yesterday and I was terribly discouraged to carry on playing.

If he is in my team and we win, I do not feel like I have won. If he is on the opposite team I feel terribly frustrated. There is no situation for me that I can enjoy playing the game when Mudokon is on.

I have mentioned it before, I believe he is the “Neil Armstrong” of EUTW Arma 3.

I have made the same offer to Mudokon as Deeelite has. I offer to pay his travel, accommodation and subsistence expenses, to come to Birmingham, UK, and play on my PC, and perform these 6-1 (plus) Kills-deaths ratios. Whenever is convenient for Mudokon all he has to do is say the word.

We would make a weekend of it. Play a bit of Arma, go to Iron Bridge where industrialisation was born, go to the birth-place of Shakespeare, and visit Warwick Castle, one of the most beautiful castles in the world.

If Mudokon would prove himself as stated above, I would apologise for everything I have said about him and I would join his “farming group”.

Until then, he is a cheater for me. Either he is a very clever IT guy and has some specific scripts, as Grenadier mentioned before, or he “ghosts”, having someone on the other team when he plays, as I still believe.

Regardless, it is impossible for me to enjoy my gaming in EUTW, when I see his name in the game.

I came back to EUTW Arma 3 game, after 3 months of break, because I could not see his name in the servers for over a month, unfortunately until yesterday.

Sincerely and respectfully
|DJ| John
:nato:

sEi
Donator

Post#20 » Sat 23 May, 2020 6:05 pm

I'll tip in with € 100 for the trip.

/sEi

|DJ| JOHN
Donator

Post#21 » Sun 24 May, 2020 12:12 am

LOL Sei. I think the whole community would chip in.
:nato:

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#22 » Sun 24 May, 2020 2:19 am

Has Mudokon posted any videos from his perspective? I remember when people were thinking Hazardous Mouse was a cheater and after he posted videos from his gameplay, we just saw he was better shooter than most of us. If he has not posted any, then maybe he should.

What ArmA should change is that you should lose your aim if you move. Now people are going left to right, right to left and still keeping their aim. Looks weird when stationary guy with aim is actually in worse situation than guy jumping around with his gun.

Leroy
Donator

Post#23 » Sun 24 May, 2020 9:07 am

Braindead
Donator

Post#24 » Sun 24 May, 2020 11:27 am

Leave this horse be already, its long dead.
No one has ever actually shown any proof, or even reasonably useful evidence, of Mudo being fishy.
All complaints simply boil down to "he does things that I cannot do".

In all the footage I've seen of his gameplay, recorded by himself or others, as well as every time I've played either with or against him I have not seem him do anything that I cannot explain by a combination of skill and occasionally luck.

Also I can usually go 1:1 against him. And I'm pretty sure I didn't install any hacks while sleepwalking. He's good, better than me, but I don't think he's even the best I've seen in Arma.

Can we just end this discussion unless actual evidence is posted? It goes nowhere. All this discussion does is potentially scare off new eutw players when they join the forums the first time.

ThreeDots
Community Member

Post#25 » Sun 24 May, 2020 2:07 pm

+1 braindead

he is just another Hazardous Mouse... good pc setup, good internet connection and great reactions and shooting skills...

yes, it is annoying to play against, maybe it's low fps, maybe your internet connection is that great that by the time you see him you are already dead, but there is no reason to ban him for that...

I actually miss Mouse on the scene, he was cool guy and I liked to play with him and even against him, because it was kinda like a game to die 4 times to finally kill him (and actually learn to play against him)... and that joy when you actually kill him! :D (RIP kill messages)

and hey! who wouldn't like to see Mudokon against Hazardous Mouse?! can we have arena for these two? :D :D