Server attractivity when few players on

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Camil
Community Member

Server attractivity when few players on

Post#1 » Wed 17 Jul, 2019 11:25 am

Hi. One of the reason of the low number of players on the server is the begining of a game. You have to wait for at least 15-20 player to make it playable. Thats means you have to wait for people to connect which is pretty long an annoying since we dont all have 1h to waste waiting doing nothing on the server.

So a suggestion would be to add bots on early to make the game a bit more attractive. I know bots are not really fun but at least it gives something to do when waiting player. Then bots disappear when more players connect.

I have no idea if its to do it on the server but imo that would helps to attract people on the server.

Deeelite
Donator

Re: Server attractivity when few players on

Post#2 » Wed 17 Jul, 2019 9:14 pm

U know what dude?
Well, call it a coincidence but I was asking myself the very same question today @ 13.00.
I was thinking to keep the flags locked + AI there invulnerable, not to upset the game balance and give for free some stuff at base such as attack choppers, temporary weaponary and so on and let the guys spawn at a dummy area to have some fun and/or experience.
When players reach a certain number on both sides the game will delete all the free stuff perviously given and game can start.
It may sound stupid but will help players to stay and wait for others.
Something like, anyway.
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

playerMS
Community Member

Post#3 » Sun 28 Jul, 2019 12:02 am

Deeelite,

You suggest is stupid and not good

Husker
Donator

Post#4 » Tue 30 Jul, 2019 7:44 pm

playerMS wrote:...
You suggest is stupid and not good

A really nice, constructive and detailed feedback.
Highly appreciated.
“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.”
Salvor Hardin

jRog
EUTW Management

Post#5 » Sun 11 Aug, 2019 11:14 am

Create events, so folks that know each other will come at the same time. This will create habits and random users will drop by more frequently.

Deeelite
Donator

Post#6 » Sun 18 Aug, 2019 8:44 pm

jRog ??? for real ? ur last post was released 3 years ago... kinda u traveled the time machine missing some changements here on earth :D

oh, wb of course.
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois