How to play in EUTW PVP: warfare tips

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Deeelite
Donator

How to play in EUTW PVP: warfare tips

Post#1 » Tue 02 Apr, 2019 6:33 pm

Hallo community.
I decided to create a dedicated post where to list all the essential we need to know to play here and more.
Everybody is free to add his personal suggestions giving a title to his post which describes the treated content.
Refrain from adding comments like 'I like this idea' and bla bla in order to keep navigation easier.

Here some examples of titles

EQUIPEMENT
SPAWNING
MAP USAGE
MARKING THE MAP
DRONES AND TERMINALS
ATTACK DRONES: KNOWN BUGS
SUGGESTED RIFLES
ATTACK TIPS
DEFENCE TIPS
BUDGET MANAGEMENT
MAIN BASE AND FLAG VEHICLE PURCHASING
HALOJUMP
LAUNCHERS

So, whatever you are going to post here, remember to write at first a title referred to your content and use BOLD CAPITAL.

Remember, my idea is to create a kind of wikipedia for the EUTW player community !

Deeelite
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

Deeelite
Donator

Re: How to play in EUTW PVP: warfare tips

Post#2 » Tue 02 Apr, 2019 7:34 pm

EQUIPMENT - Infantry Stealth Uniforms update April 02 2019

Stealth uniforms are not always available, it depends on what faction you are playing and the layout as well (lite or regular)
I consider stealth uniforms very usefull if you mean to patrol an area standing in a distant (500 to 2000 mts away) high position for a long time or if you need to destroy a thermal equipped vehicle being forced to spawn close to it: very often gunners use thermal sight to better identify the spawning players. A stealth uniform will give you the time to spawn, aim and shoot before you are localized by it, normally.

Stealth uniforms will MAY lead you to survive longer only against the enemy using thermal devices: drones, light or heavy vehicles, gunships, armored boats, Titan AP and Vorona rockets, Snipers nightstalker equipped (very rare since this scope is very expensive) and players with Laser Designators or ENVG. Once they use Night Vision (in darkness) or normal sight (in daytime) you will be visibile anyway.
PS: don't also forget to buy a balaclava with goggles to render your face and eyes thermally invisible too.

Prices and availability in regular layouts:

Blufor = 8K about
Redfor = 25K about
AAF and Rebels (green teams) = not available

Stealth uniforms are not available in Lite layouts

Prices and availabilty differences are being decided by admins to compensate balance in between the two fighting factions.
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

scratch
Community Member

Post#3 » Fri 05 Apr, 2019 1:25 pm

I like the idea to keep navigation clearer, thumbs up :D
the floor is lava!

sEi
Donator

Post#4 » Mon 22 Apr, 2019 3:22 pm

SOUND - Cyprus Push-to-Hear (allowed mod)

Have you ever found yourself in a chopper, jet or armoured vehicle, struggling to hear your teammates chatter because the engine's too loud? How about a crazy firefight where battle sounds are drowning out the comms? Cyprus Push-to-Hear allows you to temporarily reduce in-game sound and music volume by holding down a preset key or mouse button. A toggle setting is also available, and a UI icon is displayed on the in-game HUD whenever Push-to-Hear is in effect.

/sEi