Forcing players into the outnumbered team on joining

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Infanterie666
Community Member

Forcing players into the outnumbered team on joining

Post#1 » Wed 13 Mar, 2019 3:39 pm

Can the server get said implementation to balance playercount? I'm not talking about the stacking of regular players but only about the playercount: People on joining have to go into the team with less players until they are within a general difference of about 2 players. So situations like 20v10 will less likely occur in the first place and if they would - because of mass quitting on the losing team - they will be decreased in time because if new players come they will be forced into the weaker team and thus balancing out the battle. Afaik even "cheap" KOTH servers have this implemented don't they? I'd say this a small fix to a very big and especially annoying problem in the mod. Me and some others hinted that they would even donate for this. Will you implement this?

3Hugger
Community Member

Re: Forcing players into the outnumbered team on joining

Post#2 » Fri 15 Mar, 2019 2:55 pm

Thank you for your input and suggestions.

This is topic is being discussed frequently (often on discord.me/eutw).
Feel free to keep on sharing your thoughts and suggestions regarding this (active) topic (and others).
Perhaps there is more insightful information on discord to keep track of as well.

Pushing topics as this one and provide (detailed) points of views are very welcome.

durak_ivan
Donator

Post#3 » Sat 16 Mar, 2019 1:12 pm

Most of the time game starts with good balance, than somebody is out for a beer, or shopping, than others join for the beer and shopping and unbalance is created.

Not to mention the stacking of veterans that don't want to be frustrated in a team with new people that are completely lost in the game, with any clue what's all about.

Infanterie666
Community Member

Post#4 » Sat 16 Mar, 2019 11:49 pm

durak_ivan wrote:Most of the time game starts with good balance, than somebody is out for a beer, or shopping, than others join for the beer and shopping and unbalance is created.

This would be solved and decreased in time with the little forcing players implementation.