Apex DLC

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
William Norrington
Community Member

Apex DLC

Post#1 » Fri 09 Nov, 2018 9:29 pm

I have made an account on this forums just for this. I really like the server but half of the time it's in the map that requires the Apex DLC. When this happens, the server population drops to half and it's really frustrating. Please, it would be better to avoid this map at all.

Cheers! :bangin:

MrGamer903
Community Member

Re: Apex DLC

Post#2 » Fri 09 Nov, 2018 9:41 pm

I agree.
I play with William and sometimes when we want to play both servers are on Tanoa. At least make sure to have 1 server with non-dlc map.
Thanks!

Toma
Community Member

Post#3 » Fri 09 Nov, 2018 9:48 pm

Christmas sale comming soon :cheers:

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#4 » Fri 09 Nov, 2018 10:34 pm

Support the devs and buy Apex. It’s worth it!

The moment one server would be running vanilla, this would be the only server you would ever see populated. At that point we could just drop support for expansions altogether, which is not what we want to do.

vicious
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#5 » Sat 10 Nov, 2018 12:44 am

Nyles wrote:Support the devs and buy Apex. It’s worth it!

YES :bigthumb:

Mudokon
Donator

Post#6 » Sat 10 Nov, 2018 8:34 pm

I think a big part of this are the tanoa layouts which are not very popular.
Bring back Bridge (Lite) and the server will fill up in seconds!
I kinda miss these stalemate layouts. Also Bridge (Lite) is the only layout I would voluntary jump inside a chopper just to be dropped behind enemy lines.
The only one who keeps me from winning is my own team

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKSHqz ... subscriber

scratch
Community Member

Post#7 » Sat 10 Nov, 2018 10:07 pm

Mudokon wrote:I think a big part of this are the tanoa layouts which are not very poular.
I kinda miss these stalemate layouts. Also Bridge (Lite) is the only layout I would voluntary jump inside a chopper just to be dropped behind enemy lines.

This map requiring a mouse on one side, otherwise it will stay endlessly. :blowingup:
the floor is lava!

durak_ivan
Donator

Post#8 » Tue 13 Nov, 2018 1:54 pm

scratch wrote:
Mudokon wrote:I think a big part of this are the tanoa layouts which are not very poular.

This map requiring a mouse on one side, otherwise it will stay endlessly. :blowingup:

Yeaa... What about Mouse? Long time didn't seen any rodent looking for MHQ's

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#9 » Tue 13 Nov, 2018 11:23 pm

I always do when im Rifleman XD.
People think im stupid when im like really far away with my launcher looking for emhqs.

Grenadier
Community Member

Post#10 » Tue 13 Nov, 2018 11:42 pm

Are you fucking crazy? is Bridge good layout? then you will play alone

scratch
Community Member

Post#11 » Tue 13 Nov, 2018 11:52 pm

durak_ivan wrote:Yeaa... What about Mouse? Long time didn't seen any rodent looking for MHQ's

There were few circumstance coming in a chain, apartment renovation, rewards for killing

mhq which made his regular gameplay useless and a ban for pm. Funny, i have renovation right

now ongoing, we have poor map roulette. And there is only one thing left.

At the end. I miss him blowing up everything. Its hard to catch him online this days.
the floor is lava!

Mudokon
Donator

Post#12 » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 12:38 am

Grenadier wrote:Are you fucking crazy? is Bridge good layout? then you will play alone

That was the very first layout I played. I had fun but don't really remember how other players liked it.
Nowadays we only have mediocre layouts. None of them are using the given terrain like Bridge Lite did. It is like every layout is the same but in different spots... Some crazy layouts would benefit the community! At this point EUTW won't grow any bigger than it is right now. Maybe a layout with some flags underwater or maybe one with flying flags where you are only able to get with a chopper...?
That's my opinion, nobody has to agree.
The only one who keeps me from winning is my own team

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKSHqz ... subscriber

Snafu
Donator

Post#13 » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 11:46 pm

Grenadier wrote:Are you fucking crazy? is Bridge good layout? then you will play alone

I am down for any change in rotation. Good, bad, average.. old or new. There's so many layouts that could potentially be put into rotation yet we've been playing the same small bag for months! Gameplay is getting somewhat predictable, frequent players know exactly where every MHQ/UAV/vehicle etc. will be positioned for every layout. Though I understand the decision of getting rid of layouts prone to slatemates, I miss being forced to go head-to-head with the enemy team.

Concerning Apex DLC and Tanoa: maybe some non-LITE layouts can be put back into rotation?

scratch
Community Member

Post#14 » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 1:05 pm

Guess that the missions probably was encrypted with some tool, which should be paid to be used again. Is there other obstacles?
the floor is lava!

3Hugger
Community Member

Post#15 » Fri 16 Nov, 2018 1:34 pm

As stated above, you really should consider to support the dev's by buying Apex.

Why?

It shows the dev's that we appreciate their actual DLC development (instead of BS dlc like karts).

It provides them with money to invest in further development.

It gives you a great addition to the game, the variation is very welcome for those who have bought it.

It also allows us (layout developers) to create more variation and keep going forward, we can use the new introduced objects on other islands as well.

If you do not expand your game, you ask the whole community to stop progress because you do not want to invest in the game.
If the community stops investing in the game, EUTW will cease to exist as well.

We need new DLC and updates and upgrades to fix bugs, to keep players entertained, etc.
yes downfall for EUTW is that we have to put in the work, but the upside for us as a community is:

We get to keep playing the best game around!

Our intention is to go forward, standing still is death, move along with us and spread the word.
New developments equal new changes and more fun.

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#16 » Sat 17 Nov, 2018 10:31 pm

@3Hugger the karts dlc was a charity DLC though....

HaseDesTodes
Donator

Post#17 » Sun 18 Nov, 2018 5:33 pm

.. and based on a April Fool's Day joke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSAJdRpqltM

Toma
Community Member

Post#18 » Thu 22 Nov, 2018 1:00 am

Nyles wrote:Support the devs and buy Apex. It’s worth it!

Ok ppl who don't have APEX or some other DLC now is the time to buy :bigthumb: https://store.bistudio.com/category/sale

vicious
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#19 » Fri 23 Nov, 2018 10:50 am

Everything told. Get the great DLC and support the devs. CLOSED!