No EUTW server

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Hetfield
Donator

No EUTW server

Post#1 » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 1:46 pm

Hi,

from yesterday ( 12 october) I' can't find anymore the EUTW server on the list of ARMA 3.

I've seen that the 1st is down but the 2nd it's ok.

Any suggest?

Thanks a lot

3Hugger
Community Member

Re: No EUTW server

Post#2 » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 2:15 pm

servers seams to have changed somehow...
search for EUTW in the filter and wait for as long as you need to...

there is a server (or 2) up!
and we are playing

MR.PINK
Donator

Post#3 » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 2:43 pm

Yeah, the servers are gone from favourites and from recent. You need to search for them again, use eutw as filter and they should show up..

Leroy
Donator

Post#4 » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 2:53 pm

Yea i had to try out different approaches too. Searching on server launcher while game was open did the trick eventually.

Mudokon
Donator

Post#5 » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 6:24 pm

The easiest way is just to join via Server IP:

eu1.eutw.net:2302

eu2.eutw.net:2302

You will be able to join immediately!
The only one who keeps me from winning is my own team

Fortitude
Community Member

Post#6 » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 7:13 pm

Hi all, can't connect at all to a serveur, no server with the eutw filter, can't join with direct ip+port... any idea ?

edit: work with the lancheur server filter ! It's werd, probably loose some players...
Last edited by Fortitude on Sat 13 Oct, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

golgoth75
Community Member

Post#7 » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 7:14 pm

the same to me no way to fix.......

ErikTrak
Donator

Post#8 » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 7:26 pm

Keep trying. It worked for me even from within the game to join the server.

Fortitude
Community Member

Post#9 » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 7:57 pm

Work with the lancher server filter have to wait some seconds and the servers appear.

Husker
Donator

Post#10 » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 9:44 pm

or try "direct connect"

IP: 178.33.157.29
Port: 2302

for Server 2
w/o any mods

worked for me...

EDIT: for some reason, it worked the 1st time, not the 2nd time, but the 3rd time again :huh:
“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.”
Salvor Hardin

MRabbit
Donator

Post#11 » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 10:48 pm

nothing of these things working for me...

Buddha Priest
Community Member

Post#12 » Sun 14 Oct, 2018 2:25 pm

I've got connection issues aswell.

Cannot find the server, cannot find friends in the server.
Tried:
Flush DNS
Get a new IP
Reboot modem
Reboot PC
Unload all mods
Direct connect using ip
Direct connect using server
With Arma started up, alt-tabbed back to launcher to do everything again
Searched ingame and in the launcher.

Pinging the ip is succesful though.

Edit:
When a new map loaded it straight away found the server.

Hetfield
Donator

Post#13 » Sun 14 Oct, 2018 4:53 pm

Ok, success!! From server launcher, go to server on the left than Internet, and in the filter search for Eutw. You have to wait approx 3 minutes. Than you Will find it.

darthinjecteer
Community Member

Post#14 » Sun 14 Oct, 2018 7:48 pm

Whatever I try, I see no EUTW server in the list. Tried using direct IP as well as turning my firewall off - no success. Other servers are visible though

Torpedos
Donator
Warnings: 1

Post#15 » Sun 14 Oct, 2018 9:40 pm

anyone know how to fix "Battleye: Client not responding"? its begin today on Server N2. other servers like fine and other arma 3 servers fine too. wtf is this?!!

Leroy
Donator

Post#16 » Mon 15 Oct, 2018 10:57 am

Your BattleEye client is not initializing. Causing you to get kicked after 2-3 minutes.

I had that problem once or twice and i fixed it by using the instructions found in this post.

https://forums.eutw.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6998

VVV
Donator

Re: No EUTW server [[[ !!! ALARM !!! ]]]

Post#17 » Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:55 pm

Hello guys,

SOMEONE HAS TO WAKE UP HERE!!

Any idea/response by EUTW guys why the servers are NOT LISTED anymore in the server browser like they used to?? - like all other server seem to be listed?!?

We were discussing recently how to keep the community alive, but even me, willing to support here, I am VERY FRUSTRATED when trying to join and it's just not possible, because the servers are NOT LISTED!! :-(
OK - somehow I have made it (using launcher browser - waiting until 3000+ servers have been loaded and then the EUTW server show up..... :-o ), but then see 6 players online, because the other 30--40 were just FRUSTRATED and have left EUTW server.... for tonight....? - for forever?!?!

Guys - any idea how to make EUTW admins aware and bring them into action?
REWARD 50€ if someone will make the EUTW server great again, like they used to be!!

Let me see some action guys! Goooooooooo!

Cheers
VENI

Mudokon
Donator

Post#18 » Wed 17 Oct, 2018 12:20 am

It works again

VVV
Donator

Post#19 » Wed 17 Oct, 2018 1:06 am

I does NOT work - sorry....
It might working after a leaving a session (like u just did) and then back in the server browser the EUTW server are listed.... like they used to....
But if you shut down ARMA and restart it, the problem is there again .....
It's kind of similar to the behavior in the server browser of the LAUNCHER, there u see how many servers are being loaded, starting at1 to 3000+, and when about 3000+ server have been loaded, suddenly EUTW server show up....
Similar in the standard server browser... give it some minutes, then reset the filter to DEFAULT, then set filter to EUTW, then it seems to work, because the server list has been loading in the background....
So ... with ARMA started from scratch, EUTW server are NOT LISTED like in the past, but maybe after x minutes and resetting the filter ... >> NO 50€ REWARD bill! ;-)

scratch
Community Member

Post#20 » Wed 17 Oct, 2018 12:26 pm

VVV wrote:I does NOT work - sorry....
It might working after a leaving a session (like u just did) and then back in the server browser the EUTW server are listed.... like they used to....
It's kind of similar to the behavior in the server browser of the LAUNCHER, there u see how many servers are being loaded, starting at1 to 3000+, and when about 3000+ server have been loaded, suddenly EUTW server show up....
Similar in the standard server browser... give it some minutes, then reset the filter to DEFAULT, then set filter to EUTW, then it seems to work, because the server list has been loading in the background....
So ... with ARMA started from scratch, EUTW server are NOT LISTED like in the past, but maybe after x minutes and resetting the filter ... >> NO 50€ REWARD bill! ;-)

50€ up. If someone will help Gippo to solve the problem. Or to hire someone to help/consult

Mudokon
Donator

Post#21 » Wed 17 Oct, 2018 12:31 pm

VVV wrote:I does NOT work - sorry....

It only works when the server is empty. Server 2 was never shown because people were in there. Now people started playing on Server 1 and now Server 2 is in the list again... well, that's the case for me. Idk why it is so different for everyone else

Grenadier
Community Member

Post#22 » Wed 17 Oct, 2018 1:03 pm

Hello guys,

SOMEONE HAS TO WAKE UP HERE!!

Any idea/response by EUTW guys why the servers are NOT LISTED anymore in the server browser like they used to?? - like all other server seem to be listed?!?

We were discussing recently how to keep the community alive, but even me, willing to support here, I am VERY FRUSTRATED when trying to join and it's just not possible, because the servers are NOT LISTED!! :-(
OK - somehow I have made it (using launcher browser - waiting until 3000+ servers have been loaded and then the EUTW server show up..... :-o ), but then see 6 players online, because the other 30--40 were just FRUSTRATED and have left EUTW server.... for tonight....? - for forever?!?!

Guys - any idea how to make EUTW admins aware and bring them into action?
REWARD 50€ if someone will make the EUTW server great again, like they used to be!!

Let me see some action guys! Goooooooooo!

Cheers
VENI

i lost interest to play with current layouts.
and we can't buy missiles for vorona/maaws at flag. all time need go back to HQ for buy new missiles :bangin:

Deeelite
Donator

Post#23 » Wed 17 Oct, 2018 5:28 pm

Admins are trying to fix this issue since the very first hours. Check on Discord/EUTW/general discussion.
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

HugoHiasl
Donator

Post#24 » Wed 17 Oct, 2018 7:12 pm

Since a few days I cannot connect to EUTW servers.

It started when I was playing and got kicked due to steam authentication issue.

After that I cannot join any EUTW server anymore. Always get "Connection failed".
I already let steam repair my game to be up to date.

Any hints?

Thanks a lot.

railey1990
EUTW Management

Post#25 » Wed 17 Oct, 2018 8:44 pm

@HugoHiasl if you try to ping the servers, what IP address is returned?

eu1.eutw.net - 178.33.157.28
eu2.eutw.net - 178.33.157.29

If the addresses do not match try to flush the dns cache of your router.

I cannot explain either, why the servers do not appear in the server browser.
All required ports are available from the outside.
Science doesn't care what you believe.