uav pelican

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
feelisgood74
Donator

uav pelican

Post#1 » Mon 05 Mar, 2018 4:59 pm

hi captain :)! i like ur serv so much !!but i have 1 sugestion . Can u insert in ur serv the uav pelican backpack? Cuz i think it is a really good uav 4 support team! Exemple if 1 friend sniper have no more bullet in his 12.7 and he is behind ennemie line in the moutain ! With this uav and good guy same me, i buy bullet and i try to give to him ! have many possibility !!! THX 4 ur time !! see in the war ;)

LordOfLings
Community Member

Re: uav pelican

Post#2 » Mon 05 Mar, 2018 8:11 pm

I love this idea. Just imagine delivering mines n shit. But it should be very cheap to buy since u can snipe it easily :)

feelisgood74
Donator

Post#3 » Mon 05 Mar, 2018 8:34 pm

not sure for snipe easily cuz this uav have more speed comparativly with the uav darter; and litlebit more nervous! and sry for my bad English!!;)

vicko
Donator

Post#4 » Mon 05 Mar, 2018 10:01 pm

feelisgood74 wrote:hi captain :)! i like ur serv so much !!but i have 1 sugestion . Can u insert in ur serv the uav pelican backpack? Cuz i think it is a really good uav 4 support team! Exemple if 1 friend sniper have no more bullet in his 12.7 and he is behind ennemie line in the moutain ! With this uav and good guy same me, i buy bullet and i try to give to him ! have many possibility !!! THX 4 ur time !! see in the war ;)

So basically you want to feed campers? Bad idea! :twak: :banghead:

feelisgood74
Donator

Post#5 » Mon 05 Mar, 2018 10:27 pm

Yes some soldier or sniper must camp sometime cuz their job is camping for the mission same in real life bro (arma 3: war simulation) ;) Have some possibility exemple ,if squad in city after push need ammo ,smocks ,mine rokett first aid or somethink more ,this uav can help . Thx

feelisgood74
Donator

Post#6 » Mon 05 Mar, 2018 10:42 pm

And this uav have range 1 mile ( 1.2km) so with this uav i need to be ( close) to The push squad to be operational, its my personal opignon! :kiss:

znavy264
Community Member

Post#7 » Wed 07 Mar, 2018 10:35 pm

feelisgood74
Donator

Post#8 » Wed 07 Mar, 2018 11:36 pm

:rofl-1: