Battleye Client Not Responding (Server #4)

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Veltoss
Community Member

Battleye Client Not Responding (Server #4)

Post#1 » Wed 10 Jan, 2018 7:12 pm

I've reinstalled battleeye (in steam and the local appdata locations) multiple times, set their exe to launch as admin, rebooted my router, and rebooted my computer with no fix.

I was able to play on one of the empty servers (I don't remember which one) just fine, but anytime I got on the busy one #4 I would get the battleye client not responding error and a kick after about a minute if I sit at base, or about five seconds after using fast travel. I was also able to play on a KotH server with no issue.

Is anyone else having problems with this server today? I played fine yesterday evening.

grzegorz
Donator

Re: Battleye Client Not Responding (Server #4)

Post#2 » Thu 11 Jan, 2018 1:18 am

I do not have this problem. Fortunately, I can say that Battleye ... likes me.

Veltoss
Community Member

Post#3 » Thu 11 Jan, 2018 5:47 pm

grzegorz wrote:I do not have this problem. Fortunately, I can say that Battleye ... likes me.

Wish it liked me. It's so inconsistent in it's hatred of me. #4 still doesn't work this morning, but I played for over an hour on a different eutw server last night.

It's so weird.

HaseDesTodes
Donator

Post#4 » Thu 11 Jan, 2018 5:54 pm

BIS made some changes to the port usage of BE not long ago...
maybe your router or PC have some problems with handling of the port that is used on server #4.
idk, but enabling port forwarding or UPnP could help

Edgar
Community Member

Post#5 » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 3:42 pm

I, too, get this error. I've tried all the solutions found on the internet, and done portforwarding to everything related to arma and battleye. pls fix

Mozart
Community Member

Post#6 » Sat 27 Jan, 2018 1:54 pm

the same problem on server # 2. reinstalling the game, changing the operating system, resetting the router, changing the router did not help. All other servers work fine. Do something.

Miko_Raccoon
Community Member

Post#7 » Sat 27 Jan, 2018 5:24 pm

I had the same problem one day (that was in early January I think), the only "fix" was to wait until server restart, then it started working fine. At least until next time.

MaloW
Community Member

Post#8 » Sat 03 Feb, 2018 10:11 pm

I just played for like 8 hours straight on #4 without problems, and then my game crashed. When trying to reconnect after that I get the "Battleye Client Not Responding" after about 1-2 minutes after joining the server again. Tried reconnecting 10 or so times, tried restarting computer and verifying game cache, nothing worked, kicked every time. I had spent hours saving up 60k for a jet :(

MaloW
Community Member

Post#9 » Sun 04 Feb, 2018 4:31 pm

MaloW wrote:I just played for like 8 hours straight on #4 without problems, and then my game crashed. When trying to reconnect after that I get the "Battleye Client Not Responding" after about 1-2 minutes after joining the server again. Tried reconnecting 10 or so times, tried restarting computer and verifying game cache, nothing worked, kicked every time. I had spent hours saving up 60k for a jet :(

And today I'm getting "Battleeye initialization failed" instantly when trying to connect to #4. #2 works great for me however and I can play without issues.

Dox
Donator

Post#10 » Sun 04 Feb, 2018 10:42 pm

Veltoss wrote:I've reinstalled battleeye (in steam and the local appdata locations) multiple times, set their exe to launch as admin, rebooted my router, and rebooted my computer with no fix.

I was able to play on one of the empty servers (I don't remember which one) just fine, but anytime I got on the busy one #4 I would get the battleye client not responding error and a kick after about a minute if I sit at base, or about five seconds after using fast travel. I was also able to play on a KotH server with no issue.

Is anyone else having problems with this server today? I played fine yesterday evening.

same problem for me, other server run fine

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#11 » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 9:24 pm

Hey guys, All I can do is to restart the server(s).
It is most likely not an EUTW related issue, so all we can do is wait until they fix it.
"If It Isn't Documented, It Doesn't Exist"

MaloW
Community Member

Post#12 » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 1:36 pm

GiPPO wrote:Hey guys, All I can do is to restart the server(s).
It is most likely not an EUTW related issue, so all we can do is wait until they fix it.

I got the same issue on KOTH servers a couple of days ago, so I think you're right...

MRabbit
Donator

Post#13 » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 6:00 pm

What I noticed, is that you did not really disconnect from that server before.
I only have this issue when I left the server/ or got kicked and then tried to rejoin and I cant. When my arma crashed I might still be on the server, when I am trying to reconnect.

MaloW
Community Member

Post#14 » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 6:35 pm

My game just crashed while playing on #2, and when trying to reconnect I'm again getting this 1-2 minutes after connecting.

MaloW
Community Member

Post#15 » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 7:08 pm

I created a ticket on Arma 3 issue tracker: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T127689