v2.07.03 - Discussion & Feedback

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
MaloW
Community Member

Re: v2.07.03 - Discussion & Feedback

Post#26 » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 3:22 pm

Likbjorn wrote:Since we got variaty of loadouts for aircrafts, some players (most of them infantry orientated) get confused by current role of the aircraft and ask for providing help that the aircraft with current loadout just unable to do. They consider it to be equiped with default loadouts, because only vehicle name on map. For example, recently me and Bumka operated Blackfoot CAS version (48x DARs & gun) and we were often asked to fight heavy armored vehicles.

I suggest to sign on map aircraft's loadout. For example, instead of "Bumka, Likbjorn [AH-99 Blackfoot]" mark it with "Bumka, Likbjorn [AH-99 Blackfoot: CAS/Tactical/AT]". This will help team to clearly understand what kind of air support they have at the moment.

+1 this would be great. Helps a lot when deciding your own load out to know what the rest of the team's current vehicles are geared towards.

Likbjorn wrote:Second demand is to make option to change loadout set (with proper price penalty, surely) on rearm. Some of them are very specific (like AA/AT Pawnee) and can be used only in specific cases. Pilot should be able to change his role more flexibly.

This is discussed here: https://forums.eutw.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6573
TLDR: It's being worked on.

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#27 » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 6:40 pm

We had planned both of that, but couldn't do it for the last update. Fully agreed and we have it on the list! :)

Steve0
Donator

Post#28 » Tue 17 Oct, 2017 5:16 am

Likbjorn wrote:I suggest to sign on map aircraft's loadout. For ourexample, instead of "Bumka, Likbjorn [AH-99 Blackfoot]" mark it with "Bumka, Likbjorn [AH-99 Blackfoot: CAS/Tactical/AT]".

Second demand is to make option to change loadout set (with proper price penalty, surely) on rearm.

+1 from me on both points.

Some solid suggestions as always Likbjorn :cheers:

One further request, would it be possible to also include vehicle type on the stats page? I would love to try and analyse the vehicle purchase stats.
(I'm hoping to publish my existing dataset soon - I'm just refactoring my scraper ATM).

HaseDesTodes
Donator

Post#29 » Tue 17 Oct, 2017 1:48 pm

i wonder what it should display, when fully variable pylon loadouts are coming. without preset loadouts there would need to be a different approach than the suggested.
i'd say there should be a dropdown menu in the loadout menu, where the pilot can select the displayed role. might be better than some kind of automatic detection.

scratch
Community Member

Post#30 » Sat 28 Oct, 2017 1:51 am

Shikra stealth interceptor loadout description in game and in exel are differs
the floor is lava!

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#31 » Sun 29 Oct, 2017 8:11 pm

scratch wrote:Shikra stealth interceptor loadout description in game and in exel are differs

Thanks, you are right. Fixing that along with a loadout balance update for next version.
"If It Isn't Documented, It Doesn't Exist"

scratch
Community Member

Post#32 » Mon 06 Nov, 2017 6:40 pm

base protection isn't working

i notice that there was no message "you invulnerable now". So i respawned and still have no base protection
(yea, i stopped near airfield flag for a few seconds before)
the floor is lava!

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#33 » Mon 06 Nov, 2017 7:45 pm

scratch wrote:base protection isn't working

i notice that there was no message "you invulnerable now". So i respawned and still have no base protection
(yea, i stopped near airfield flag for a few seconds before)

You need to be inside the most inner area for 4 seconds exactly, landed.
Not sure if it is just the message which got missed by you or the script.
I could check (if I get ingame) if that worked or not, but I'm pretty sure you moved on.
"If It Isn't Documented, It Doesn't Exist"

scratch
Community Member

Post#34 » Mon 06 Nov, 2017 8:21 pm

GiPPO wrote:
You need to be inside the most inner area for 4 seconds exactly, landed.
Not sure if it is just the message which got missed by you or the script.
I could check (if I get ingame) if that worked or not, but I'm pretty sure you moved on.

I tried to move on a very low speed inside inner circle(in other games this always working), I tried to stop and wait for the message (landed 2 times), I even tried to jump out of the jet and wait for more than 4 seconds - no result.

Edit: BTW jet disappeared right after I have dismounted (in a second after picture taken)
Edit2: it was a local bug - can't represent it anymore
the floor is lava!