Hit Box/crithit/Hit counter problems

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Murphy_X
Donator

Hit Box/crithit/Hit counter problems

Post#1 » Tue 23 May, 2017 3:59 pm

hi ,last time i have a lot of problems with the hit counter. . . i shot on a EI (opfor with basecap) with a .338 sniper and need 3 headshots for kill ,i see the hit(red splash) on the head . outher szenario , i shot on ei lot of shot(rang ~50m) ei turns to me shot later on me ,i die short time later ei die ( i kill the EI) my ping are 42 . . . some on a idea to fix it ?

greetings Murphy

Hazardous Mouse
Banned

Re: Hit Box/crithit/Hit counter problems

Post#2 » Tue 23 May, 2017 4:30 pm

Murphy_X wrote:hi ,last time i have a lot of problems with the hit counter. . . i shot on a EI (opfor with basecap) with a .338 sniper and need 3 headshots for kill ,i see the hit(red splash) on the head . outher szenario , i shot on ei lot of shot(rang ~50m) ei turns to me shot later on me ,i die short time later ei die ( i kill the EI) my ping are 42 . . . some on a idea to fix it ?

greetings Murphy

Ping dont rly matter if we talk about tradekills. I played csgo with 100 ping ^^ and i saw 0 tradekills.
In Arma ppl even with 15 ping can get tradekills ez.

But what rly matter is server tickrate or CPS. How often server send updates to clients. In csgo its better than in Arma.
Also in arma bullets dont reach target instantly. So you shoot enemy in head and bullet fly some time. While ur bullet fly at this time enemy shoot in ur head. He die and then u die.
In csgo bullets like lasers. Insta reach target.

So in csgo combo of super fast bullets with very good tickrate = no trade kills.
In Arma bullets realistic and CPS in Arma suck = trade kills exist.

Ofc in csgo u still can get tradekill. You kill enemy by gun and he kill you with weapoin with delay grenade.

If u want fix it ^^ hm You need buy BIS and torture them and then order to them to make better netcode and laser bullets ^^
Q: How many liberals can figure out what 2+2= ? A: Zero, they just protest that it can be whatever it wants to be.

Murphy_X
Donator

Post#3 » Tue 23 May, 2017 4:45 pm

XD ok ,I wonder what BIS costs XD thx

scratch
Community Member

Post#4 » Tue 23 May, 2017 4:45 pm

Yea, i got this problem sometimes. It called desync between you and your target.
Ps Look precisely at this heli https://youtu.be/yLV9YzwCcIg
the floor is lava!

HaseDesTodes
Donator

Post#5 » Tue 23 May, 2017 4:54 pm

Murphy_X wrote:hi ,last time i have a lot of problems with the hit counter. . . i shot on a EI (opfor with basecap) with a .338 sniper and need 3 headshots for kill

for that part watch the video
https://forums.eutw.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 378#p53378

the late kill on the ai might be caused by packet loss, so that the server registered that you actully shot and killed the ai after you died.
but it might as well be some other glitchy stuff

Murphy_X
Donator

Post#6 » Wed 24 May, 2017 10:12 pm

thx . . . for the info . . . after 1.70 update i think the problem is intensive . . . can some one confirm that ?

Steve0
Donator

Post#7 » Wed 24 May, 2017 10:51 pm

Don't forget the famous head glitch too (or whatever its called)

Basically BI took a shortcut for rendering distant infantry. IRL grass would obscure prone targets, so instead of rendering grass at extreme ranges they make the player model sink into the ground by ~6 inches. However they dont adjust the hitbox.

TL;DR sometimes the player model and player hitbox are miss-aligned due to an old BI workaround. You shoot at head and end up hitting chest instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6bWaeSN9iM

Wilcoxen
Community Member

Post#8 » Thu 01 Jun, 2017 7:10 am

Murphy_X wrote:thx . . . for the info . . . after 1.70 updated the venapro review i think the problem is intensive . . . can some one confirm that ?

Every time I play there's hit marker problems on all servers. Not much you can do.

rubyatiy
Community Member

Post#9 » Fri 11 Jan, 2019 3:19 pm

Wilcoxen wrote:
Murphy_X wrote:thx . . . for the info . . . after 1.70 updated the PhenQ review i think the problem is intensive . . . can some one confirm that ?

Every time I play there's hit marker problems on all servers. Not much you can do.

These are the market which place those during that intensive care :popblood:

JohnNobles
Community Member

Post#10 » Mon 22 Apr, 2019 11:28 pm

scratches wrote:Yea, i got this problem sometimes. It called desync between you and your target.
Ps Look precisely at this heli https://youtu.be/yLV9YzwCcIg

The major problem would be the overhaul to the game required to make it work.
My enfin mince reviews https://enfinmince.fr/