- New Health and Costs Update HUD
- Kicking Ilding Players
- Custom command channel for squad leaders
- Introduction of 'SMALL' layouts
- No MBTs, no SP-Artillery and no Gunships
- This allows AAF being present on all Layouts now
- Renamed Layouts for easier Recognition
- New Layouts: The Valley & Butterfly
- Reworked Layout Oreokastro (former NorthWest)
- Reworked Base Protection
- Automated Defenses against Base Attackers
- Initial Invulnerability for Players leaving their Base
- Invul is lost when leaving the Outer Zone or when firing a Weapon
- Former Base Attack Rules are no longer in Effect (Try to break it!)
- Various Shop Adjustments
- New Static Weapons available
- Price Reductions in Response to latest ArmA 3 Update (Fatigue and Protection Changes)
- 7.62 Weapons are available for all Classes again to Balance against CSAT Body Armor.
- RCO-Scopes are no longer available to Engineers and Medics
- Removed the 10% payout bonus for being in a group.
- Bonus payout for detecting (50cr) and disarming (150cr) hostile mines (engineer)
- Sudden Death:
- When the mission enters a deadlock where one side has only one flag left and no progress is being made either way, Sudden Death™ is initiated after 10 minutes.
Custom command channel access lost after death UAV doesn't get reconnected after death Possible to duplicate a specific type of gear Server might kick active players (mostly snipers) in some cases
- Error message when player dies.
- Players might lose their gear after death (possibly fixed, please report if it happens)
- Clients might fail to initialize (black screen, seagull sound after connecting) Please report immediately if it happens and mention the problematic slot as well.Engine issue
Changelog 2.05.00Hidden Text