[DEV] v2.05.00 (Discussion & Feedback & Bugs)

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
GiPPO
EUTW Management

[DEV] v2.05.00 (Discussion & Feedback & Bugs)

Post#1 » Sun 06 Mar, 2016 4:04 pm

Highlights

• New Health and Costs Update HUD
  • Kicking Ilding Players
  • Custom command channel for squad leaders
  • Introduction of 'SMALL' layouts
    • No MBTs, no SP-Artillery and no Gunships
    • This allows AAF being present on all Layouts now
  • Renamed Layouts for easier Recognition
  • New Layouts: The Valley & Butterfly
  • Reworked Layout Oreokastro (former NorthWest)
  • Reworked Base Protection
    • Automated Defenses against Base Attackers
    • Initial Invulnerability for Players leaving their Base
    • Invul is lost when leaving the Outer Zone or when firing a Weapon
    • Former Base Attack Rules are no longer in Effect (Try to break it!)
  • Various Shop Adjustments
    • New Static Weapons available
    • Price Reductions in Response to latest ArmA 3 Update (Fatigue and Protection Changes)
    • 7.62 Weapons are available for all Classes again to Balance against CSAT Body Armor.
    • RCO-Scopes are no longer available to Engineers and Medics
  • Removed the 10% payout bonus for being in a group.
  • Bonus payout for detecting (50cr) and disarming (150cr) hostile mines (engineer)
  • Sudden Death:
    • When the mission enters a deadlock where one side has only one flag left and no progress is being made either way, Sudden Death™ is initiated after 10 minutes.

Known issues
    • Custom command channel access lost after death
    • UAV doesn't get reconnected after death
    • Possible to duplicate a specific type of gear
    • Server might kick active players (mostly snipers) in some cases
    • Error message when player dies.
    • Players might lose their gear after death (possibly fixed, please report if it happens)
    • Clients might fail to initialize (black screen, seagull sound after connecting) Please report immediately if it happens and mention the problematic slot as well.Engine issue

Changelog 2.05.00
    Hidden Text
    Features
    • Headless Client: Offloading AI and cleanup scripts from server (possible server performance increase)
    • New money Gain HUD: Every money increase/decrease is now shown to the player with an unique message.
    • Improved and optimized "Assembable" Backpack save feature. Now you can assemble the weapons carrying any backpack.
    • Vehicle Lock action is now added to the vehicles purchased by the player after reconnecting. If player joins an other faction, the player's ownership gets deleted and the vehicle gets unlocked.
    • NVG enabled on all layouts.
    • Adjusted mission start times - No layout will start before 5am anymore.
    • Increased maximum amount of Cr players can receive when joining late from 11k to 15k total (including their start money). Additionally the payout is now completely dynamic instead of fixed thresholds.
    • Ammo boxes purchased by player are not getting instantly removed anymore if the player disconnects.
    • Improved AI patrol waypoint creation. AI now shouldn't leave the objective circle during their regular patrol.
    • Decreased black screen fade-in time when player dies. Additionally, if the player's head is fully damaged (mainly- but not only- headshot) the screen turns black instantly.
    • Improved health HUD, which now Shows player body part damages as well.
    • Purchased magazines are now automatically loaded into weapon if it's possible. (No need to buy backpack to buy missiles anymore)
    • Changed "escape menu" respawn timer to 5 seconds from 15 seconds. Also removed the hint for the 500Cr penalty, as this penalty was already disabled.
    • Reworked item restriction system (which triggers if you take an item). Everything which cannot be bought by the player is restricted to pick up. Exceptions: magazines, grenades, mines.
    • Removed the 10% payout bonus for being in a group
    • Revive HUD now shows the remaining respawn time
    • Revive icons now fade depending on the zoom level, aiming down sights disables them.
    • Added vehicle purchase spam protection
    • Improved mine cleanup
    • Friendly mines now show an additional icon in close range
    • Added 50cr bonus for detecting hostile mines (engineer)
    • Added 150cr bonus for disarming hostile mines (engineer)
    • Kicking idling players
      • After 15 / 30 (Donators) minutes of idling
      • Only if there are at least 5 players
      • Subject to change!
    • Introduction of "SMALL" layouts
      • Small layouts have a stronger focus on infantry and light vehicles
      • All existing layouts are now either featured as a regular or small layout. Small layouts do not include airports and players will not be able to purchase main battle tanks, self-propelled artillery or attack helicopters in the shop.
      • AAF is now available as a faction on all layouts. Previously, they were only available on layouts that included an airport to give them access to both of their jets to help compensate for their lack of attack helicopters and artillery.
    • Added custom command channel, which only group leaders can use.
    • The passive payout no longer depends on the teams captured flags count, but is now a fixed rate of 250Cr/Minute.
    • Passive payout is disabled under count of 5 players on the server
    • If you have to switch classes in your team, you no longer get your weapons replaced by none restricted ones, but rather the worth of your current gear is being calculated and refunded with a subtraction of 20% tax to you.
    • Improved MHQ spawning. If the initial position is not empty, a new position will be chosen.
    • Improved the cleanup of dropped items. If the dropped container contents change, the cleanup timer resets. Increased the cleanup timer on dropped items to 10 minutes.
    • Reworked Base Protection
      • Defensive measures against players who:
        • Enter the hostile base area.
        • Kill someone in hostile base area.
        • Fire at the inner hostile base area
        • Fire while inside hostile base area
      • Invulnerability for players and vehicles inside base area
        • Invulnerability will be lost if:
          • Players leave the protected area (outer zone)
          • Players fire in the protected area (middle+outer zone)
        • Players gain back Invulnerability after 4 seconds, if they enter the inner area (which extends only to the HQ tower's height, on airfields it extends to around an average vehicle height) .
      • Players cannot place explosives and fire mortar/artillery in base areas. (Artillery/Mortar fire is still disabled around vehicle service points)
    • Sudden Death:
      • When the mission enters a deadlock where one side has only one flag left and no progress is being made either way, Sudden Death™ is initiated after 10 minutes
      • This means that the defendant side can no longer push their flag back to 100
      • The flag will drop down 1 point/tick when (1) no one, (2) more defenders than attackers, (3) equal number of defenders and attackers is/are within the flag radius
      • The only way for the defendant to get out of Sudden Death™ is to capture a new flag

Shop
    • CTRG short and rolled-up uniform variants reduced from 2000Cr to 1000Cr
    • Basic Ghillie suits increased from 500Cr to 1400Cr
    • CSAT Officer uniform added for 1200Cr (prestige item; no armor)
    • AAF Officer uniform added for 1200Cr (prestige item)
    • AAF Guerilla outfits added for 1000Cr each (prestige items)
    • Enhanced Combat Helmet - reduced from 3800Cr to 1300Cr
    • Enhanced Combat Helmets (painted) - reduced from 4700Cr to 1800Cr
    • Protector Helmet - reduced from 3500Cr to 800cr
    • Defender Helmet - reduced from 4200Cr to 1400Cr
    • Assassin Helmet - increased from 800Cr to 1100Cr
    • DLC Ghillie Suits - reduced from 15200Cr to 8300Cr
    • Chest Rigs - reduced from 4000Cr to 1800Cr
    • Carrier Light Rigs - reduced from 5130Cr to 2000Cr
    • Carrier Heavy Rigs - reduced from 8520Cr to 3000Cr
    • Carrier GL Rigs - reduced from 9000Cr to 5500Cr
    • Carrier Special Rigs - reduced from 12300Cr to 9300Cr
    • Tactical Vest (CSAT) - reduced from 5130Cr to 3200Cr
    • Tactical Backpack - reduced from 4800 to 2200
    • Kitbag - reduced from 5300 to 2400
    • Carryall Backpack - reduced from 9500 to 4500
    • M320 LRR - reduced from 15000Cr to 12000Cr
    • M320 LRR (Camo) - reduced from 17500Cr to 13500Cr
    • GM6 Lynx - reduced from 15000Cr to 12000Cr
    • GM6 Lynx (Camo) - reduced from 17500Cr to 13500Cr
    • Vermin SMG .45 ACP reduced from 4000Cr to 2000Cr
    • Sting 9mm reduced from 3500Cr to 1750Cr
    • PDW2000 SMG 9mm reduced from 3500Cr to 1500Cr
    • .45 ACP 30Rnd Vermin Tracers (Red) Mag reduced from 150Cr to 35Cr
    • .45 ACP 30Rnd Vermin Mag reduced from 250Cr to 50Cr
    • .45 ACP 6Rnd Cylinder reduced from 30Cr to 10Cr
    • .45 ACP 9Rnd Mag reduced from 40Cr to 15Cr
    • .45 ACP 11Rnd Mag reduced from 80Cr to 20Cr
    • 30Rnd 9mm (ALL 9mm) reduced from 150Cr to 45Cr
    • 9mm 16Rnd Mag reduced from 90Cr to 20Cr
    • Added Static AT - 7500Cr
    • Added Static AA - 7000Cr
    • Added Static GMG (AAF only)- 6500Cr
    • Taru Transport price has been reduced from 8000Cr to 7000Cr
    • Taru Bench price has been reduced from 15500Cr to 8500Cr
    • Ghost Hawk price has been reduced from 11000Cr to 9500Cr
    • Added standard items (map,compass,radio,watch) to gearshop

Classes
    • CSAT Starter helmet changed from Assassin to Protector helmet.
    • 7.62 Battle Rifles are available for Medic and Engineer again.
    • Bipods and RCO-type scopes are no longer available for Medic and Engineer.
    • Added mine detector to the Engineer's starting gear

Bugs & Issues
    • Fixed: Overlay inside neutral capture circle could show the third faction instead of Guerrilla faction.
    • Fixed: Neutral flags still had the third faction's flag texture instead of the guerrilla one.
    • Fixed: Service Point related script error spam.
    • Fixed: Players could open the Mag Repack dialoge while being incapacitated.
    • Fixed: Refueling didn't work if the vehicle wasn't local.
    • Fixed: Vehicle lock/unlock didn't work if the vehicle wasn't local.
    • Fixed: Players didn't get teamkill punishment if they got killed before the actual teamkill.
    • Fixed: Not all the NATO AIs had CTRG uniform.
    • Fixed: Manual fire restriction on gunships didn't work.
    • Fixed and improved vehicle respawn script.
    • Added protection zones on player respawn positions.
    • Possible fix for wrong HQ marker positions
    • Possible fix: Some disconnected players' units sometimes stayed as AI.
    • Reviving now properly sets the body part damages on the revived player. Consistently with the vanilla first-aid system.
    • Fixed: the player's body always appeared at the initial position of death, not taking additional ragdoll/physics into consideration.
    • Fixed: After being revived, players were invulnerable for a short time.
    • Fixed: Environment sounds were disabled after being revived.
    • Fixed: Sniper could pick up helmets
    • Fixed: "no entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.'." error
    • Disabled vehicle cleanup on layout specific vehicles
    • Fixed: RPG Ammobox was missing from CSAT flagshop.
    • Fixed: players were able to get gain back ammo using an exploit.
    • Fixed: Players didn't reconnect to UAV after death.
    • Fixed: If a player died in a vehicle, his previous body didn't get deleted. (might not work with FFV positions - engine issue)
    • Fixed: Friendly map markers and Vehicle HUD showed dead units (error: no unit)
    • Fixed: A rare bug when a player had NATO gear in the gearshop as a player of another faction.
    • Possible fix for a client initialization issue.
    • Fixed: Players could destroy the medical buildings at HQ.
    • Fixed: Quadrotor UAVs' camera lock function didn't work

Layouts
    • Every playable faction combination is available for all layouts (selected randomly)
    • Reworked Oreokastro Layout (former Northwest).
    • Added layout: The Valley (created by: @War)
    • Added layout: Butterfly (created by: Michael McCloud)
    • Peninsula layout was missing the overview map legend when zooming out and had incorrect boat dock icons
    • Peninsula: Fixed missing connections
    • Moved the flag further inside the castle grounds at Kastro sector on Kavala II layout to avoid capture from outside the walls.
    • Kavala II: fixed: a castle ruin object was partly floating over ground at Kastro.
    • Most existing layouts have been renamed to better tell them apart and understand their relative size
      • New names are as follows:
        • Old name -> New name -> Ruleset
        • Central (jets) -> Anthrakia -> normal
        • Central II -> Deathtrap -> normal
        • Coast -> Total War -> small
        • East -> Crash Site -> normal
        • Kavala (jets) -> Kavala -> small
        • Kavala II (jets) -> Kavala II -> small
        • North -> Galati -> normal
        • North II -> Tonos Bay -> normal
        • Northeast -> Molos -> small
        • Northeast II (jets) -> Pefkas Bay - normal
        • Northeast III -> Bones -> small
        • Northwest -> Oreokastro -> small
        • Peninsula -> Peninsula -> small
        • South -> Zaros -> small
        • Southeast -> Pa-Se-Fe -> small
        • Southwest -> Dead End -> normal
        • Southwest II -> Panochori -> small
        • West (jets) -> Kore -> normal
        • West II -> Kore II -> small
        • Westcoast -> Negades Bay -> small
        • Stratis -> Stratis -> small
        • Stratis II -> Stratis II -> small

Miscellaneous
    • Renamed all the playable units' descriptions, so they "Group Leader" is not shown anymore in the role selection screen
    • Changed default selected factions on the role selection screen: (First: CSAT, Second: AAF, Third: Nato)
    • Connected players now will be put into an empty group if the current one is not empty and the groupname is also removed as it serves no purpose. (Players can still choose unique group names in the Dynamic Groups menu)
    • Corrected several spelling mistakes in objective names.
    • General Mission cleanup and optimization.
    • Mission ends automatically if "3rd faction bug" happens
    • Marker text length got limited to 32 characters
    • Added restriction of using voice on global and side channel. Disabled command channel (replaced by custom command channel, see: features).
    • Disabled uniform dragging from player inventory
    • Fixed equipment and vehicle sorting in shops per category
    • Added BI simulation manager - possible performance increase, especially on layouts with many objects (experimental)
    • The map marker creation window now selects the player's current channel by default (if possible).
"If It Isn't Documented, It Doesn't Exist"

Hazardous Mouse
Banned

Re: [DEV] v2.05.00 (Discussion & Feedback & Bugs)

Post#2 » Sun 06 Mar, 2016 6:47 pm

GiPPO wrote:[*]CSAT Officer uniform added for 1200Cr (prestige item; no armor)

lol
I cant get this :D what the point to add Officer uniform and not delete default one?
Who will buy Officer uniform when you have better one already on you :D
Prestige item? lol hm i think i know what name fit better :D "noob who dont care about protection" item.
hahaha Its just like someone have Lamborghini and he drop it at cars graveyard and then he buy this http://cdn.earthporm.com/wp-content/upl ... gium-1.jpg
Q: How many liberals can figure out what 2+2= ? A: Zero, they just protest that it can be whatever it wants to be.

Limdi
Donator

Post#3 » Sun 06 Mar, 2016 8:01 pm

Im missing the darter auto-reconnect upon death already :D
Now incase I die and sb takes over darter I cannot even play drunken darter so he sees its stupid. And now I have to wait till the other leaves the darter by uav-controller rather than me just using it again after other not in cockpit anymore :roll:

Whats happening here :cry:

Other stuff looks good :bouncy:

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#4 » Sun 06 Mar, 2016 8:06 pm

I (or Void :biggrin: ) will look into that UAV reconnect stuff.

edit: fixed, will be live in DEV02.

Limdi
Donator

Post#5 » Sun 06 Mar, 2016 10:30 pm

Thanks guys! I appreciate it :D

TheCoconut
Donator

Post#6 » Mon 07 Mar, 2016 4:00 pm

Having played on the DEV-server for a few games now, I must say that the changed are really good. :)
Especially medics and engineers being able to access 7.62 guns is a nice improvement.
However, most of the people on the server now use 7.62 and higher caliber guns as soon as they can afford them. Very rarely I see people with 5.56/6.5 anymore. Could be that everyone are just trying out them as they're new.
I think that there's no reason to use 5.56/6.5 as a medic anymore because I can stuff quite many PCMLs with 7.62 gun.
6.5 with ACO vs 7.62 with ACO, no competition here.

Personally, I would love to have the option to use RCOs with 5.56/6.5 caliber guns AND have the option to use 7.62 with ACOs. Not sure if it's possible to do. As I mostly play medic and according to my recent (narrow) observations, I would enjoy the game with a mixture of 6.5 and 7.62 users.

What do you think? :)

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#7 » Mon 07 Mar, 2016 4:20 pm

The problem with having certain attachments available for some weapons but not for others within the same class is that it would require a lot of additional checks in the shop when you can or cannot buy certain equipment.

For now, we will have to leave it the way it is and see how things work out over the next weeks.

I personally would have preferred to just keep 6.5 / 5.56 for engineer and medic, but BIS's armor tweaks have made this issue become even more problematic and something had to be done. So rather than allowing all classes to field 7.62 with mid-range scopes, which effectively turns every player into a marksman, we tried this compromise to increase the firepower, but limit it to CQC. That way, players can defeat CSAT armor (if they upgrade).

Regarding the weight, I was playing NATO medic last night and going with a 7.62 rifle, special rig body armor and a PCML with one shot. I had like 2-3 seconds worth of sprint time before being exhausted. I guess I might have swapped the body armor for another PCML round, but its always going to be a trade-off between number of ammo carried, variety of equipment and protection.

TheCoconut
Donator

Post#8 » Mon 07 Mar, 2016 4:33 pm

Nyles wrote:The problem with having certain attachments available for some weapons but not for others within the same class is that it would require a lot of additional checks in the shop when you can or cannot buy certain equipment.

For now, we will have to leave it the way it is and see how things work out over the next weeks.

I personally would have preferred to just keep 6.5 / 5.56 for engineer and medic, but BIS's armor tweaks have made this issue become even more problematic and something had to be done. So rather than allowing all classes to field 7.62 with mid-range scopes, which effectively turns every player into a marksman, we tried this compromise to increase the firepower, but limit it to CQC. That way, players can defeat CSAT armor (if they upgrade).

Regarding the weight, I was playing NATO medic last night and going with a 7.62 rifle, special rig body armor and a PCML with one shot. I had like 2-3 seconds worth of sprint time before being exhausted. I guess I might have swapped the body armor for another PCML round, but its always going to be a trade-off between number of ammo carried, variety of equipment and protection.

That cleared it up. My opinion is that medic's/engineer's fire power & range should be a little less than riflemen's ability (talking about the big caliber guns for riflemen) as they are in a supportive role. RCO for 6.5 and ACO for 7.62 would be the solution, in my opinion. Of course nothing will be done now as the changes have been up for only a few days.

Guess I'm just used to having very limited amount of sprint time. ;)

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#9 » Mon 07 Mar, 2016 5:13 pm

Updated first post with known issues. Expect DEV02 tomorrow with some fixes.

Limdi
Donator

Post#10 » Mon 07 Mar, 2016 5:37 pm

Everything blaack :D

What happens to "dont spawnrape emhq now"? Its on the serverrules-list on map top-right edge

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#11 » Mon 07 Mar, 2016 5:45 pm

Investigating what happened. I locked the server for the time being, so you wouldn't be able to join.

Rule about attacking HQ: indeed, that doesn't apply for 2.05.00

edit: might take some time, I want to track down the bug so I can fix it instead of just restarting the mission/server

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#12 » Mon 07 Mar, 2016 6:18 pm

Found the problem, new version coming. Hold on :)

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#13 » Mon 07 Mar, 2016 6:36 pm

Changelog 2.05.00
Features
  • Removed the 10% payout bonus for being in a group
  • The passive payout no longer depends on the teams captured flags count, but is now a fixed rate of 250Cr/Minute.) Changed it from 300

Bugs&issues
  • Fixed: Players didn't reconnect to UAV after death.

DEV02 version fixes:
  • Fixed: Custom command channel access lost after death
  • Fixed: UAV doesn't get reconnected after death
  • Fixed: Possible to duplicate a specific type of gear
  • Fixed: Server might kick active players (mostly snipers) in some cases. Please let us know if this still happens, so we can fine-tune it
  • Fixed: server didn't initialize after mission change if HC was connected.

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#14 » Mon 07 Mar, 2016 7:15 pm

Server #3 is up now with DEV02.

And Yes... you can and should attack the enemy base. Try to break it. :D

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#15 » Mon 07 Mar, 2016 8:22 pm

Known issues

HaseDesTodes
Donator

Post#16 » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 12:55 am

dying in static weapon (i used titan at) creates two bodys, the one in the seat stays until someone enters

scratch
Community Member

Post#17 » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 2:25 am

Is it possible to move back death message "You received 300Cr for killing BlaBlabla"? i'm used to know whom i just killed
Also
The passive payout no longer depends on the teams captured flags count
Is it means that endless battles will be appreciated?)
Last edited by scratch on Tue 08 Mar, 2016 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the floor is lava!

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#18 » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 2:29 am

It will only take some time to adjust to the new position, trust me. :)

GiPPOs new cost updater saves a lot of clutter on the chat and combines entries in a smart way. It's definitely our way moving forward instead of using the chat.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#19 » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 12:01 pm

GiPPO wrote:The passive payout no longer depends on the teams captured flags count, but is now a fixed rate of 250Cr/Minute.) Changed it from 300

Should/can there be different passive payout for small and large maps? Let's say 250Cr for large and 150-200Cr for small maps.

Was is so that now all large maps have jets? If so then gunships are in bad position when there is no maps where is gunships and no jets. Which is sad.

crogeek
Donator

Post#20 » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 3:24 pm

GiPPO wrote:
Known issues

You mean this one?

BTW I had strange bug today, I was not able to spawn randomly on the objectives (basically in the base to objectives or from objectives flags back to base and this was totally random). I had to use respawn option to have options on my screen to respawn again on the flags. Strange :o
BTW 2 => basically I was not able to see option also to buy anything in the base too - so this drop menu was somewhat missing!
This bug happened totally random today to me.
And yes I was playing on this Butterfly new layout - and on this particular layout I have barely 34 fps - sometimes it can drop to 14 :o - which isn't so nice in my opinion.
Add me on Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/crogeek/
or find me on Teamspeak: ts.eutw.net

Certified IT professional (hardware/software expert)
DJ since 2008 (uplifting trance/trance progressive/goa)
Proud EUTW veteran & EUTW supporter

Likbjorn
Donator

Post#21 » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 3:52 pm

Seems like not a good idea to remove passive payment depending of objectives captured: it breaks economy factor of EUTW gamemode.
-Before now loser team had no money to protect the last objective, and winner team had much money to attack, so the match finishes quick after the breacking point.
-Now both teams get th same amount of money, so the number of points captured is not important anymore. Match will be infinite or really long-timed.
So I think you should get this feauture back.

I love the others feautures you added, but there is a little problem [bug] with static weapons that we've accidentally noticed. As soon as the video will be ready my comrade will upload it for you.

Limdi
Donator

Post#22 » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 5:19 pm

Got black(screen stayed black, just group channel available) after choosing ok and joining :D Others seem to be fine though so dunno - had session lost half an hour before due to upload I guess Changing slot worked..

And mhq was weird at 1545: http://imgur.com/a/BJ81Y (I spawned there) Looks fine 45min later too :biggrin:

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#23 » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 9:23 pm

Crogeek: Yes, I mean that error message. Will be fixed in DEV03

Likbjorn: It is one of our treatments to the unbalanced teams issue. You see if a team dominates, they get money for captured flags, and probably more kills already. Before, we gave them more passive payment as well, letting them snowball even more.

HaseDesTodes wrote:dying in static weapon (i used titan at) creates two bodys, the one in the seat stays until someone enters

Will be fixed in DEV03. This is one of the "error: no unit" issues with vehicles :bouncy: :bouncy:

scratch
Community Member

Post#24 » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 9:59 pm

Likbjorn: It is one of our treatments to the unbalanced teams issue. You see if a team dominates, they get money for captured flags, and probably more kills already. Before, we gave them more passive payment as well, letting them snowball even more.

I h8 endless battles, and guess i'm not the one who do, by myself i better start playing in almost loosed team.
With keeping in mind that all big modern maps will have jets.. this gives for me much more negative emotions than positive. i don't wanna to feel fear all the time..
And attacking the enemy points should have some reason btw
the floor is lava!

Konradas
Community Member

Post#25 » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 11:12 pm

its offtopic, but dont want start new:

why in the past month(s) so often got message" no message received" and loosing connection. Its computer problems or other?

Return to “Discussion / Suggestions / Bugs”