EUTW Alternative?

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
ZanicL3
Donator

EUTW Alternative?

Post#1 » Tue 18 May, 2021 9:13 pm

Hi all,

It's been almost 3 or 4 years since I've last played on these servers. They were a blast, I clocked over 1000 hours on EUTW.
I'm looking to get back into the game but it brought a tear to my eye seeing that the server pop went downhill. :( :(

I've tried the official Warlords game mode but it's just full of trolls and noobs (people staying AFK in the spawn farming cash, ppl teamkilling, jets flying into bases and wiping out, etc).

I know it's a bit dirty to come and ask this here but I'm wondering if you guys know any other good servers or when the EUTW servers get good population again (maybe on weekend evenings etc?)

Thanks,
Zanic
Last edited by ZanicL3 on Tue 18 May, 2021 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mudokon
Donator

Re: EUTW Alternative?

Post#2 » Tue 18 May, 2021 9:48 pm

Servers usually do get a good amount of players on weekend evenings. Last weekend wasn't really great though with only about 30 players playing at the same time. Release of the new DLC might have been the reason with most people playing that instead maybe, idk.

There are no good alternatives as far as I know.
Warlords is trash. Execution is poorly made.. reminds me of KOTH vehicle servers.

EUTW just needs some advertisement. If everyone knew about it nobody would play warlords.

ZanicL3
Donator

Post#3 » Wed 19 May, 2021 7:35 pm

Mudokon wrote:Servers usually do get a good amount of players on weekend evenings. Last weekend wasn't really great though with only about 30 players playing at the same time. Release of the new DLC might have been the reason with most people playing that instead maybe, idk.

There are no good alternatives as far as I know.
Warlords is trash. Execution is poorly made.. reminds me of KOTH vehicle servers.

EUTW just needs some advertisement. If everyone knew about it nobody would play warlords.

Bummer. I remember your profile picture lol! Even after all those years...

What's your take on KOTH?

Mudokon
Donator

Post#4 » Thu 20 May, 2021 8:56 pm

Only KOTH Infantry is playable for me. I find it pretty fun. Sadly most servers are using 3rd person, so you have players peeking over walls and stuff. Also there are no limitations when it comes to equipment so most people use boring one-shotting guns making body armor completely useless. Both of those promote lame gameplay imo.
Other than that it is a decent gamemode. But EUTW is a lot more fun obviously.