MX SERIES 100 rounds mags

PVP Warfare forum for discussion, suggestions, and bug reporting for current and upcoming versions
Deeelite
Donator

MX SERIES 100 rounds mags

Post#1 » Sun 10 Feb, 2019 5:40 pm

warning:

I recentely discovered MX SERIES fit the 100 rounds mags with no problem. No need to buy the SW model.

Are we allowed to use that mags 'till this issue get fixed ?

Cheers, DeeeLittle !
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

HaseDesTodes
Donator

Re: MX SERIES 100 rounds mags

Post#2 » Sun 10 Feb, 2019 5:43 pm

i guess that would be technically bug using. in vanilla A3 this doesn't work, only with CBA

GiPPO wrote:
Flipps wrote:Jep, with CBA loaded, I can use 100rd-mag with MXC. Which makes sense imo, since MXC and MXSW have exactly the same caliber.

But I always thought, CBA was just a library for commonly used functions, not a mod which alters gameplay-elements...

30rnd mag in MX SW makes sense, backwards maybe not - at least in term of balance.
CBA just got bigger and bigger, with more features, libraries and bigger framework and as everything uses it it is hard to avoid it.

However, at this rate of f-ing things up, I think I will write a quick earplug script and drop CBA (and dynasound due to this - which also has a bug which f up some vehicle weapons, ST UI and not sure what else...)

scratch
Community Member

Post#3 » Sun 10 Feb, 2019 5:43 pm

That exists now for more than a year. Doubt that here is any problems involved;)
the floor is lava!

TheMasterofBlubb
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#4 » Sun 10 Feb, 2019 7:16 pm

Is fixed in the CBA dev version already.

Toma
Community Member

Post#5 » Sun 10 Feb, 2019 9:38 pm

Mudokon
Donator

Post#6 » Mon 18 Feb, 2019 1:13 am

Deeelite wrote:
The only one who keeps me from winning is my own team

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKSHqz ... subscriber

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#7 » Mon 18 Feb, 2019 6:29 pm

Mudokon wrote:
Deeelite wrote:

Sure, I mean... we could just disable CBA if we didn't want it. (personally, I would do it, but as some mods use some arbitrary library from it, most players wouldn't like it)
"If It Isn't Documented, It Doesn't Exist"