[WIP Layout Altis] Agia Triada

Discussion, Help, and Mission Presentation forum for the PVP Warfare Mission Tool
esfumato
Donator

[WIP Layout Altis] Agia Triada

Post#1 » Thu 17 Aug, 2017 2:16 am

Agia Triada.

Just one Layout on Altis. Every sector at 1,5 km of distance. A coast line of objectives and 2 lines, one in between the mountains and other in a flat area to go tanking at max speed!

Will upload it this week. (don't do any other thread).
Last edited by esfumato on Thu 17 Aug, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Likbjorn
PVP Warfare Dev

Re: [New Layout Altis] Agia Triada

Post#2 » Thu 17 Aug, 2017 7:02 am

These one-connection objectives neutralize Sudden Death feature. In a worst case you'll need to push 3x flags in row (only 2-3 flags in game), that will become boring as it is now on other layouts. On other side, you have many connections in center (6 flags in game). So, team with good mobility will easily push center of the map, but will stuck on one-line bottlenecks.
Precaptured objectives are also ignored by you, however game start and first initiative are important in EUTW gameplay.
I would suggest you to avoid dead-end conections and make some of objectives precaptured (at least 2 jf them).
I also hope objectives will have enough cover in and around. I see now that most of them are placed in field whithout much of default Altis structures which means you will create most of objects. It can provide perfomance issues, many unnoticed glitches and lack of native covers.

Likbjorn
PVP Warfare Dev

Re: [New Layout Altis] Agia Triada

Post#3 » Thu 17 Aug, 2017 7:04 am

Also please create a "[WIP]" topic if you are not going to upload layout together with it.