[new layout Malden] Blanches Road (Lite)

Discussion, Help, and Mission Presentation forum for the PVP Warfare Mission Tool
RagedLemon
Community Member

[new layout Malden] Blanches Road (Lite)

Post#1 » Thu 29 Jun, 2017 9:00 am

Layout:Blanches Road (Lite)
Author: RagedLemon
Faction 1: blufor
Faction 2: independent
Description:

Quick Note:
Rocky Divide has a 25% chance of spawning a crate with loot. Admins can check it out but I will leave it for the players to find out whats inside.

Last edited by RagedLemon on Thu 29 Jun, 2017 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Likbjorn
PVP Warfare Dev

Re: [new layout Malden] Blanches Road (Lite)

Post#2 » Thu 29 Jun, 2017 9:13 am

I suppose there are too many uncaptured flags at start. I'ld better make La Riviere and SWC precaptured. The problem here is in that you need to fight for 2 flags from start and in the same time not to forget about southern frontline. It's ok now as it is, however try to think a bit more about precaptured flags, maybe there is a better way to do? Don't know.

P.S. I see great progress in your editing skills. Objectives have balanced amount of covers and they look really nice, there is no more bottlenecks. Nice job!

vicko
Donator

Post#3 » Thu 29 Jun, 2017 3:46 pm

RagedLemon wrote:
Quick Note:
Rocky Divide has a 25% chance of spawning a crate with loot. Admins can check it out but I will leave it for the players to find out whats inside.

What crate?

RagedLemon
Community Member

Post#4 » Thu 29 Jun, 2017 6:30 pm

Likbjorn wrote:I suppose there are too many uncaptured flags at start. I'ld better make La Riviere and SWC precaptured. The problem here is in that you need to fight for 2 flags from start and in the same time not to forget about southern frontline. It's ok now as it is, however try to think a bit more about precaptured flags, maybe there is a better way to do? Don't know.

P.S. I see great progress in your editing skills. Objectives have balanced amount of covers and they look really nice, there is no more bottlenecks. Nice job!

I accidentally uploaded old screenshot. Will re upload soon.

RagedLemon
Community Member

Post#5 » Thu 29 Jun, 2017 6:31 pm

vicko wrote:
RagedLemon wrote:
Quick Note:

What crate?

It is a crate located at the Rocky Divide flag. You can search in it and take the items I placed in it. However it doesn't spawn very often since it has a 25% presence.

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#6 » Thu 29 Jun, 2017 11:23 pm

Minor AA defense repositioning
Deleted all the duplicate modular bunker blocks. Sorry, but I saw no need for having them placed like that, but it just increases the object count.
Simple object: cargo net, trash container

All the items added to containers are automatically removed by the addon but we also do not prefer loaded crates lying around. What you might do is to place some basic items (first aid kit, map, etc) or some low end gear (helmet, pistol) only for the appearance, but not just for loot.

PS: make sure you bring an engineer to Rock Divide... :D
"If It Isn't Documented, It Doesn't Exist"

esfumato
Donator

Post#7 » Sun 02 Jul, 2017 12:43 am

I bought a truck at blue houses, and as it don't have an exit I just ended stuck inside with my truck.
Just make an obvious plae for vehicle buying at that sector.

M.O.R
Banned

Post#8 » Tue 01 May, 2018 4:11 pm

this layout still lags like hell.. like heaven & hell.. why is this not Fixed yet/ still in the rotation?

Deeelite
Donator

Post#9 » Fri 28 Sep, 2018 1:13 pm

Raged Lemon placed 2 trip mines @ Rocky Divide flag so that AI get killed @ spawn and/or spawn into the rocks since the flag is placed 2 meters around 'em. Super...

And I stepped on the 3rd one ! WTF, really ! ? ? ! !
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

iao
Donator

Post#10 » Sat 20 Oct, 2018 11:06 am

Deeelite wrote:Raged Lemon placed 2 trip mines @ Rocky Divide flag so that AI get killed @ spawn and/or spawn into the rocks since the flag is placed 2 meters around 'em. Super...

And I stepped on the 3rd one ! WTF, really ! ? ? ! !

ohhhhh so that is it. First time I thought: Ok so some1 just rushed rocky divide to put some mines and left?
lol
p1