[new layout Malden] Naval Superiority

Discussion, Help, and Mission Presentation forum for the PVP Warfare Mission Tool
Helibert
Donator

Re: [new layout Malden] Naval Superiority

Post#26 » Mon 31 Jul, 2017 7:52 pm

Southern team has height advantage? ever tried to drive a mhq up that hill at la pessagne?It's excruciating! Red team has a fairly easy way from larche to arudy. At the start of the round yesterday we took arudy as nothern team before the other team even got into the city ( maybe they were to slow to organize but my guess is they were busy tormenting their engines.
"To the end, it's Naval superiority layout." Then my suggestion would be to remove the one precaptured on the island for nothern team. To easy to get the other point.

Likbjorn
PVP Warfare Dev

Post#27 » Mon 31 Jul, 2017 8:03 pm

I checked game stats and I can agree with you that it was a mistake. I could only imagine how it will go, but really northern team wins very often. With lot of summer distractions I couldn't play enough on created layout. I will consider which objectives should be precaptured.

Thank you for feedback!

M.O.R
Banned

Post#28 » Thu 04 Jan, 2018 6:46 pm

NOthern team has 5 pre capped flags including the eastern one on the island.. Played this one from the beginning from the first time..quite unfair eh ?

esfumato
Donator

Post#29 » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 12:57 pm

The small island conections are a complete horror and unbalance the gane so badly. In my opinion i have never liked this layout for this reason, also is so big that matches take too long

Likbjorn
PVP Warfare Dev

Post#30 » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 9:47 am

Old barraks objective is no more precaptured by northern faction. Sorry for that it took too much time for me to fix it.
I am trying to upload new mission file, however I get "404" error on uploading it.
Here is a link on Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J4_CF ... dr5N3_VVuB
Please, update it when you have time.

Likbjorn
PVP Warfare Dev

Post#31 » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 3:38 pm

New .sqm file is uploaded.

M.O.R
Banned

Post#32 » Tue 01 May, 2018 7:08 pm

north team still has 5 pre capped flags plus the one on the island..unfair right from the start