[new layout Tanoa] YANUKKA ISLAND (Lite)

Discussion, Help, and Mission Presentation forum for the PVP Warfare Mission Tool
vicious
PVP Warfare Admin

[new layout Tanoa] YANUKKA ISLAND (Lite)

Post#1 » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 2:34 pm

Layout:YANUKKA ISLAND (Lite)
Author: vicious
Faction 1: independent
Faction 2: opfor
Description:

Last edited by vicious on Wed 18 Jan, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Re: [new layout] YANUKKA ISLAND (Lite)

Post#2 » Tue 17 Jan, 2017 10:12 pm

First of all:
The first image should be the overview (map) of the layout (required)

Removed UAV service point and added them to runways
Moved eastern base a bit to the north, so it will allow for bigger base radius, having the boatshop inside the base area (so you can fast travel to it and boats spawn with protection)
Added boat service points to boatshops at the HQs. Removed the one from the north and added one in the south at the bay next to the boatshop.
Tweaked positions of AA defenses at the HQs (each base has now one on the northern island for better coverage)

Enabled sim: Cargo containers, fences, rotor cover bags, workbench, crates (wooden) - they can be destroyed), crates (shabby)
Simple object on: boxes, plane wreck, pitot tube cover, discharge stick, water pump, pressure washer, mobile landing platform, wheel chock, wooden crates (stacked), wooden crate, woodpiles, wooden log, garbage barrels
Kept disabled simulation on 2 caesar planes parked at airfield, kept the wheel chocks, so they don't move.
The third one got simulation enabled and wheel chocks removed, so you can push it around.
All 3 planes have now 0 fuel, so they won't explode with the power of a nuke.

PS: if something is already a simple object, disabling simulation will do nothing

Modified mission.sqm uploaded

please let me know if you do not like any of the changes (as I made some design changes as well, not just technical)
"If It Isn't Documented, It Doesn't Exist"

vicious
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#3 » Wed 18 Jan, 2017 7:33 pm

Thanks for the work GiPPO. Looks good to me! :bouncy:
I added a map overview to the thread :)

Likbjorn
PVP Warfare Dev

Post#4 » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 9:29 pm

vicious, Roadblock as a central flag needs more cover I think. I understand that roadblocks are usually not so protected as milbases but if you add at least more wrecks it will be good.

Likbjorn
PVP Warfare Dev

Post#5 » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:37 am

Airport has too much open spaces for last flag. Need more buildings around. The main trouble was in that B4 was good and SD didn't start cause of this.