[new layout Altis] Fortress

Discussion, Help, and Mission Presentation forum for the PVP Warfare Mission Tool
HaseDesTodes
Donator

[new layout Altis] Fortress

Post#1 » Sun 18 Dec, 2016 9:47 pm

Layout:Fortress
Author: HaseDesTodes

Faction 1: opfor
Faction 2: blufor

old topic has mor pics
https://forums.eutw.net/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=5283

Description:

had some troubles with the upload script (file already exists), so i changed name to Fortress v1, name should be only Fortress.

Hidden Text
Problem was propably, that i tried to upload without pictures (wanted to use pictures from old topic), got an error, and tried again with pictures: got a different error.
Last edited by HaseDesTodes on Wed 25 Jan, 2017 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Re: [new layout] Fortress

Post#2 » Wed 11 Jan, 2017 11:08 pm

Removed the buildings on standard service points as helicopters can use them as well. Also fixed h-barrier positioning (they were floating) on one of them.
Fixed some container positioning (they were glitching out a bit from the positioning)
Enabled simulation/ disabled simple object on a ladder at hospital, so you can actually use it.
Moved away UAV service point directly from the runway, because other drones might land as well while one being serviced -> they will collide.
Removed pier box from northern base, as I think there is enough flat area to place helicopters.
Repositioned southern base's AA defenses as they were too close together (to have them cover a bit more area)
Placed UAV/JET service points on airfields (one of them were missing on each) - New Layout Editor checks this now!

Edit: uploaded new sqm
"If It Isn't Documented, It Doesn't Exist"

GiPPO
EUTW Management

Post#3 » Wed 11 Jan, 2017 11:39 pm

PS: default static objects (grey / simple objects by default, eg: H-barriers) do not need simulation disabled. Simple object overwrites that setting anyway.
"If It Isn't Documented, It Doesn't Exist"

HaseDesTodes
Donator

Post#4 » Thu 12 Jan, 2017 12:02 am

i just edit many objects at once, so even if they don't need it, they just get it with a few clicks.
oh, and i started creating the layout before the last update, so some objects are older than that