Discussion about the news post here:
https://www.eutw.net/latest-news/2018/6 ... t-rotation
"If It Isn't Documented, It Doesn't Exist"

Westerner
Donator

Re: New layout rotation and further improvements

Post#2 » Sun 24 Jun, 2018 11:02 am

Nice job Gippo.

Would love to see my map 'Neochori' given another go at some point too as I think it fits your criteria.

Grenadier
Community Member

Post#3 » Sun 24 Jun, 2018 1:36 pm

thank you for new rotation ! but we have some heavy lags on 2 layouts: Split Decision- (7)camp and Desert Airfield - (1) bulwark. ist possible to change this layouts to others ?

juraj
Community Member

Post#4 » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 12:11 am

I would love to see some new maps like Jan's Unfinished complex

BoneCrusher
Community Member

Post#5 » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 12:04 pm

juraj wrote:I would love to see some new maps like Jan's Unfinished complex

Indeed, his layout looks promising, and also some others we never played or ones we played years ago to get some nostalgia going.

Esteban
Community Member

Post#6 » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 7:34 pm

"Having enough cover around objectives to ensure safe spawning, trying to avoid endless spawn killing by the attacking faction."

Please keep in mind that your spawn system is a pain in the ass for both defender and attacker.

As an attacker there is so many time i've been shot while moving to objective because defender spawn like 2 meters on my back. This is realy stupid and unlikely possible, i mean its like you move strainght to objective, weapon up, with squad formation and "hop" def spawn 2meter behind like 2s after you pass by the place and kill all the squad.

So as a squad leader you have to put your long ranger shooter or light machine gun behind the spawn area...and ask him to do spawn kill until the objective is under 75 tickets (i mean he has to shoot everything in squad path or any spawn behind).

But, there is and other fact for witch my english skills have reach their limit but i'll try : i've seen player doing insane behevior such as moving in the objective area to turn on the alarm then run behind the spawn to do spawnkill. And they log in to do so the whole play time they have and do nothing else but this. (Darter is funny spectate tool). Nothing we can do about this, but please think about my first fact above.

I understand spawn system is a real dilemma for your mod but it realy need to be improved.

scratch
Community Member

Post#7 » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 10:00 pm

All you described could be bypassed in a intelligent way. The new spawn system, is not a pill.
the floor is lava!

vicious
Donator

Post#8 » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 11:44 am

Any news here to change the layout rotation? I currently work on new layouts to get fresh air into gameplay.

vicious
Donator

Post#9 » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 4:34 pm

No reply here... Gippo?