Discussion about the news post here:

http://www.eutw.net/latest-news/2016/7/ ... 0-released
ImageImage

Rennug
Community Member

Re: EUTW PVP WARFARE 2.06.00 DEV TEST

Post#2 » Wed 13 Jul, 2016 2:06 pm

Its time to whine! =)

Weapons available for CSAT on Tanoa layouts.
Hidden Text

Weapons available for NATO
Hidden Text

Uniform on screenshots is default infantry uniform so Im not sure its what we have on eutw.

CSAT have 2 colour variant weapons VS NATO have only 1 variant (default for altis and green for tanoa).
Will you add second colour variant (black) weapon for NATO on tanoa?
On altis? If yes then why you didnt add black MX earlier? If Im not mistaken MX black is available from release.

I admit that MX green is ok for tanoa, but default MX is too bright and white for altis.
Last edited by Rennug on Wed 13 Jul, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lukas
Donator

Post#3 » Wed 13 Jul, 2016 2:07 pm

Is the transport helicopter bonus system already working for the VTOL's?

If not this is a feature reqeust :) Expand the system to the new VTOL vehicles with a higher payout ^^

--> Ups, that isn't the feedback post.

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#4 » Wed 13 Jul, 2016 2:19 pm

Rennug wrote:Its time to whine! =)

CSAT have 2 colour variant weapons VS NATO have only 1 variant (default for altis and green for tanoa).
Will you add second colour variant (black) weapon for NATO on tanoa?
On altis? If yes then why you didnt add black MX earlier? If Im not mistaken MX black is available from release.

I admit that MX green is ok for tanoa, but default MX is too bright and white for altis.

We have split these guns between the different subfactions and NATO has more of those right now. You will see this fall into place better the moment you can test the new stuff on the altis/stratis layouts. :)

Androkiller
Community Member

Post#5 » Thu 14 Jul, 2016 4:21 pm

Can you guys remove 6.5 weapons because future weapons are dumb and boring. Opfor should just have their Type 95 (and possibly the AK12) weapons and Blufor should just have HK416/7 , but then also you would need to nerf the armor vest due to 5.56 and 5.8 will have problems with the high teir Vests. The stealth thermal gear seems very questionable.

NATO WEAPONS
SPAR-16 5.56mm
SPAR-16 GL 5.56mm
SPAR-16S 5.56mm
SPAR-17 7.62mm
LIM-85 5.56mm
Mk14 7.62mm
Mk18 ABR 7.62mm
M320 LRR.408
MAR-10 .338
SPMG .338

OPFOR WEAPONS
CAR-95 5.8mm
CAR-95 GL 5.8mm
CAR-95-1 5.8mm
Zafir 7.62mm
AK-12 7.62mm
AK-12 GL 7.62mm
MK-1 EMR 7.62mm
GM6 Lynx 12.7mm
Cyrus 9.3mm
Navid 9.3mm
Rahim 7.62mm

EveryEmpireFalls
Donator

Post#6 » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 5:00 am

Androkiller wrote:Can you guys remove 6.5 weapons because future weapons are dumb and boring.

Uh, no. I love my MX for one and its the primary for NATO
GiPPO wrote:Stop this personal sh** you are doing on the servers and on the forums. If you cannot play and communicate like normal adult people, please just don't play here.

Androkiller
Community Member

Post#7 » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 10:12 am

EveryEmpireFalls wrote:Uh, no. I love my MX for one and its the primary for NATO

Yet the Katiba is removed from OPFOR as the primary because its apparently too Strunk (whining sore bum people). The point is if i play tanoa i dont want any MXs or any 6.5 weapons just no, you can play on the Altis plains of boredom. If i had it my way i would have RHS on the server just like TacBF so no more disgusting made up weapons are being used just lovely m4s and aks and no retarded inbuilt depleted uranium kevlar dragon skin armor that CSAT have.

void
EUTW Management

Post#8 » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 2:20 pm

Then I am glad you don't have it your way ;)
CSAT subfaction on Tanoa is China, and on Altis it is Iran. Those have different default weapons in de Arma universe, NATO is a cooperation of different Nations and MX is their default.
However, the NATO subfaction on Tanoa, namely UK, has the newer 5.56 weapons by default.
Unix Time wrote:On 4 December 292,277,026,596 64-bit versions of the Unix time stamp would cease to work. This is not anticipated to pose a problem, as this is longer than the time it would take the Sun to expand to a red giant and swallow the Earth.

Androkiller
Community Member

Post#9 » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 2:38 pm

the point i trying to get through is the fact that you can make the game now feel like current day combat technologies due to Apex gave us loads of present day weapons, which i think would be nicer then using katiba's and mx's. you could easily get rid of CSAT and only use NATO and AAF re-skin vehicles from opfor with AAF camo or vice vesa and make the AAF forces feel like russia or china and this would solve the problems of about to op armor with CSAT have and this can all be done with no mods

Rennug
Community Member

Post#10 » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 3:43 pm

Androkiller
Community Member

Post#11 » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 5:03 pm

The MX uses CASELESS AMMO
The ACR uses Cased Centerfire ammo
The MX and ACR are not the same
The MX has never existed, never been prototyped its a Fake gun
The ACR is not in Arma 3

The Katiba uses 6.5mm Cased centerfire ammo
The Khaybar uses 5.56mm Cased centerfire ammo
The Katiba is a re chambered Khaybar
The Katiba and Khaybar are near visually identical
But the Katiba has never been made thus also a Fake Gun

void
EUTW Management

Post#12 » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 5:13 pm

I suggest if you want to play with real guns you should look for a shooting range close of your home and try it there.

The reason, as far as I know it, that BIS implemented no real life guns (altough most of the guns in Arma has real life counter parts) is to not paying licence fees to the weapon companies who own them.
These can be quite expensive, thus they moved to a futuristic setting.

Also, without the need of paying royalty they can easily reuse these weapons in other games, or even Arma 4 when it comes out.
Unix Time wrote:On 4 December 292,277,026,596 64-bit versions of the Unix time stamp would cease to work. This is not anticipated to pose a problem, as this is longer than the time it would take the Sun to expand to a red giant and swallow the Earth.

Michael_McCloud
PVP Warfare Admin

Post#13 » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 8:42 pm

P07 = Walther P99

4-fiveFN = FNP-45

Sting 9mm = CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1

MX series = Bushmaster ACR & Robinson Armament XCR-L Standard
Bushmaster ACR with folding stock, tri-rail handguard, and Magpul MBUS sights - 5.56x45mm NATO
Robinson Armament XCR-L Standard - 5.56x45mm
U.S. Army soldiers use a fictional assault rifle (designed by real-life CMMG, Inc.), that has design elements borrowed from the Remington ACR and Robinson Armament XCR.

Katiba series = DIO KH2002 Sama

Mk 20 = FN F2000 Tactical

TRG-21 = IMI Tavor TAR-21

Mk 18 ABR 7.62 = Mk 14 Mod 0 Enhanced Battle Rifle

PCML = NLAW

Source: http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/ArmA_III
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Once more into the fray.
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day.
Live and die on this day.

stroke
Donator

Post#14 » Tue 19 Jul, 2016 11:13 pm

Hi, imho, taking in consideration the restricted mobility in Tanoa for bigger vehicles, would be better if Mhq's were more suitable for the terrain instead of a truck. It is a nightmare to move it through the jungle.

Xodius
EUTW Management

Post#15 » Wed 20 Jul, 2016 7:12 am

stroke wrote:Hi, imho, taking in consideration the restricted mobility in Tanoa for bigger vehicles, would be better if Mhq's were more suitable for the terrain instead of a truck. It is a nightmare to move it through the jungle.

Might want to take a look at this thread here: https://forums.eutw.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4672
ImageImage

Androkiller
Community Member

Post#16 » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:47 pm

Michael_McCloud wrote:P07 = Walther P99

4-fiveFN = FNP-45

Sting 9mm = CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1

MX series = Bushmaster ACR & Robinson Armament XCR-L Standard
Bushmaster ACR with folding stock, tri-rail handguard, and Magpul MBUS sights - 5.56x45mm NATO
Robinson Armament XCR-L Standard - 5.56x45mm
U.S. Army soldiers use a fictional assault rifle (designed by real-life CMMG, Inc.), that has design elements borrowed from the Remington ACR and Robinson Armament XCR.

Katiba series = DIO KH2002 Sama

Mk 20 = FN F2000 Tactical

TRG-21 = IMI Tavor TAR-21

Mk 18 ABR 7.62 = Mk 14 Mod 0 Enhanced Battle Rifle

PCML = NLAW

Source: http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/ArmA_III

THE MX is fake as shit i dont care if you think it looks like the the ACR i could say my penis looks like a saturn5 they look similar in shape but not the same

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#17 » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:59 pm

Does it matter?

BIS has given us a set of weapons and we are using them.

Send BIS a mail and ask them to make their next game more grounded again. Until then, the Armaverse we are using is the fictional one they decided on for ARMA 3.

void
EUTW Management

Post#18 » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 9:27 am

Androkiller wrote:THE MX is fake as shit i dont care if you think it looks like the the ACR i could say my penis looks like a saturn5 they look similar in shape but not the same

This shows me nust one thing, that discussing with you is pointless.
So in the future I will treat your posts personally as attempt to troll others.

Androkiller
Community Member

Post#19 » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 4:26 pm

void wrote:
Androkiller wrote:THE MX is fake as shit i dont care if you think it looks like the the ACR i could say my penis looks like a saturn5 they look similar in shape but not the same

This shows me nust one thing, that discussing with you is pointless.
So in the future I will treat your posts personally as attempt to troll others.

You are clearly soft skinned and think the internet forums are a place of politics where you can speak with cause. its the internet plox take me seriously

void
EUTW Management

Post#20 » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 4:34 pm

You might not be aware, but this is our forum - so we use arguments and logic to get our points across.
We also treat other users with respect and dignity - things you seem to lack of here and on the servers.

So please, go ahead and make my day.

Androkiller
Community Member

Post#21 » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 4:47 pm

Nyles wrote:Does it matter?

BIS has given us a set of weapons and we are using them.

Send BIS a mail and ask them to make their next game more grounded again. Until then, the Armaverse we are using is the fictional one they decided on for ARMA 3.

But you gave the m249 to blufor so you are breaking the rules of the armaverse that gun is meant to be used buy independent. The point im trying to make which is lost by the pictures of guns and people proving The MX is real. Why have factions for bluefor boil all the equipment into One because NATO blufor now have stealth gear which is ridiculous if csat do. If different camoflague pattern clothing for bluefor is the problem then I give up the argument because If u cannot see the clear disadvantages blueFor have due to the equipment is shared over factions then i CBA to is speak of this topic and if anyone else quotes me and show what guns look like I will show u my saturn5

Xodius
EUTW Management

Post#22 » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 4:57 pm

Go back to whining about CoD weapons. I'm sure they'll care more.
ImageImage

Deeelite
Donator

Post#23 » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 5:30 pm

Can I have your EUTW eden editor too, please?

Cheers Deee
"When taking part in a discussion, the most difficult thing is not defending your opinion, but knowing what it is in the first place." André Maurois

void
EUTW Management

Post#24 » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 5:37 pm

When we are ready to release it.

Return to “EUTW News”