Post#1 » Mon 11 Jul, 2016 4:47 am

Discussion thread for the news posting here:

http://www.eutw.net/latest-news/2016/7/ ... ssion-tool
ImageImage

vicious
Donator

Re: Apex Launch, Stats, & Mission Tool

Post#2 » Mon 11 Jul, 2016 1:43 pm

Sounds great! Im really looking forward to do some layouts with this tool. :)

crogeek
Donator

Post#3 » Mon 11 Jul, 2016 2:35 pm

This is amazing, I am looking forward to this! <3
Add me on Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/crogeek/
or find me on Teamspeak: ts.eutw.net

Certified IT professional (hardware/software expert)
DJ since 2008 (uplifting trance/trance progressive/goa)
Proud EUTW veteran & EUTW supporter

void
EUTW Management

Post#4 » Mon 11 Jul, 2016 2:53 pm

Yanukka Line (coming soon)
Unix Time wrote:On 4 December 292,277,026,596 64-bit versions of the Unix time stamp would cease to work. This is not anticipated to pose a problem, as this is longer than the time it would take the Sun to expand to a red giant and swallow the Earth.

EveryEmpireFalls
Donator

Post#5 » Tue 12 Jul, 2016 5:25 am

Sweeetttttttt
GiPPO wrote:Stop this personal sh** you are doing on the servers and on the forums. If you cannot play and communicate like normal adult people, please just don't play here.

Likbjorn
Donator

Post#6 » Tue 12 Jul, 2016 11:40 am

void, we'd be gratefull to see not so much "PUSH THEM HARD" new layouts types. Just like on this image you presented. How about more connections?

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#7 » Tue 12 Jul, 2016 11:48 am

All over time. We are just trying to get some fast ones out using our old system before we do them properly with the new addon.

void
EUTW Management

Post#8 » Tue 12 Jul, 2016 12:10 pm

This is a LITE layout to kickstart the server - I have another one which has more connections in Georgetown.
Unix Time wrote:On 4 December 292,277,026,596 64-bit versions of the Unix time stamp would cease to work. This is not anticipated to pose a problem, as this is longer than the time it would take the Sun to expand to a red giant and swallow the Earth.

EveryEmpireFalls
Donator

Post#9 » Tue 12 Jul, 2016 12:20 pm

This one looks like a lot of fun
GiPPO wrote:Stop this personal sh** you are doing on the servers and on the forums. If you cannot play and communicate like normal adult people, please just don't play here.

Xodius
EUTW Management

Post#10 » Tue 12 Jul, 2016 1:14 pm

Likbjorn wrote:void, we'd be gratefull to see not so much "PUSH THEM HARD" new layouts types. Just like on this image you presented. How about more connections?

I've done one that is on a regular map setting.

You have to be careful with connection loops as well. If they are too spread out, it goes in circles for hours :D

Also. Don't judge the new maps too harshly. We have the map tool in the works which will save a lot of time and allow us to make iterative tweaks quickly. Not to mention we'll be allowing the community to assist in creating them as well.

These are being done in addition to all of the other things that are going on as well to get the Tanoa content in.
ImageImage

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#11 » Wed 13 Jul, 2016 1:16 pm

Can you add graph for 'Experience Score' for stats of ended missions? So just like 'nb of players', 'kill rate' and 'money balance' is now in it. And also can you add one column for 'Average Experience Score' number.

Benjamin
EUTW Management

Post#12 » Wed 13 Jul, 2016 2:14 pm

Elvis_FIN wrote:Can you add graph for 'Experience Score' for stats of ended missions? So just like 'nb of players', 'kill rate' and 'money balance' is now in it. And also can you add one column for 'Average Experience Score' number.

Yeah I will add that in next days.
There will be also a graph for the number of town owned by each faction, so we can analyze how cumuled experience influences the course of game.

Morita
Community Member

Post#13 » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 10:24 am

Hello everybody.
I would like to know whether or not put the rest of the content of the DLS Apex? I mean, AKM, AK-12, Aksu and other. If it is introduced, when and in what format?

Sorry for the Google translation, and if not written in that section.

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#14 » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 10:34 am

Hey!

All of this content is coming online eventually.

We started with CSAT and NATO to get the ball rolling, but eventually will also introduce the Syndikat faction for Tanoa, which use the AK weapons and RPG7 for example.

In addition, we will also update the old content to make sure most of the goodies are available on Altis/Stratis as well. Some of the new equipment that Syndikat has access to will also be available for AAF.

Morita
Community Member

Post#15 » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 11:03 am

Thanks for the answer. But when it happens?

void
EUTW Management

Post#16 » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 11:04 am

ETA: As soon as we figured some things out - could be next week, but also month.

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#17 » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 12:54 pm

Next week is next month! :)

void
EUTW Management

Post#18 » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 1:01 pm

I was talking about the timespan ;)
But I know you knew hat.. Jerk

Nyles
EUTW Management

Post#19 » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 1:05 pm

:D

Return to “EUTW News”