- get rid of the heavy tanks

bugs:

- no ammo in bought ammo crates for AAF

void
EUTW Management

Re: stratis saturdary 21 of feb

Post#2 » Sun 22 Feb, 2015 12:24 am

Thanks for the feedback.
I only want to note that this was a release candidate public test, so every bug you find will be appreciated so we can fix it for the final version.

EDIT (will be updated when new bugs appear):

Known Issues of 2.00.28RC1
  • Ammoboxes on the flags have no ammo and only 5x FAKs
  • Stratis II has a few problems (performance, tick time)
  • Lock/Unlock doesn't work after respawn (no confirmation yet)
  • If you are not in any Group, you do not get the capture bonus, when outside the flag
Unix Time wrote:On 4 December 292,277,026,596 64-bit versions of the Unix time stamp would cease to work. This is not anticipated to pose a problem, as this is longer than the time it would take the Sun to expand to a red giant and swallow the Earth.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#3 » Sun 22 Feb, 2015 12:32 am

Did not have time to test this again so not 100% sure.
Was not able to use lock/unlock option after revive. Just like vehicle wasn't mine anymore.

Edit:
- And tick time was something else than 40sec. At least in some parts of the game
- Performance wasn't very good. Maybe too much vehicles or something. About 30fps (which is ok), but felt like under 20. Something was not right.

void
EUTW Management

Post#4 » Sun 22 Feb, 2015 1:13 am

Elvis_FIN wrote:Was not able to use lock/unlock option after revive. Just like vehicle wasn't mine anymore.

Thanks for the info, I will try, please do as well and reply you results.

Elvis_FIN wrote:- And tick time was something else than 40sec. At least in some parts of the game
- Performance wasn't very good. Maybe too much vehicles or something. About 30fps (which is ok), but felt like under 20. Something was not right.

We are not sure what happend, but it might have been something wrong with the layout.
Unix Time wrote:On 4 December 292,277,026,596 64-bit versions of the Unix time stamp would cease to work. This is not anticipated to pose a problem, as this is longer than the time it would take the Sun to expand to a red giant and swallow the Earth.

Elvis_FIN
Donator

Post#5 » Sun 22 Feb, 2015 1:18 am

And remember "It ain't over 'till it's over" ;)

http://youtu.be/jUdXn0e4nys

void
EUTW Management

Post#6 » Sun 22 Feb, 2015 1:20 am

YES!

void
EUTW Management

Post#7 » Sun 22 Feb, 2015 3:09 am

I would like you to direct all bugs regarding 2.00.28RC1 here: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=2282